Pizza, the discussion

Yeah for some reason I dont know if its me or not, but the latham inferno isnt really that good. Too much sauce on there pizza :nono

oh nice! they must have just put the sign back up. i havent driven past it in about 2 weeks now.

dom’s is definitely good! and vintage is literally less then 5 mins from where i live so its nice and quick. and like i said, excellent wing and pizza deal! :slight_smile:

sometimes i miss little caesars. i used to love the chocolate ravioli!

Where was little caesars? :confused

they are expensive too OR I swear to god they charge for delivery. :angry2

used to be in newton plaza, a few spots down from the CVS. that had to be about 10 years ago now if not longer

No nick, the owner is just really cheap…his prices jacked up this as most pizzerias, but I think he added more then what he was suppose to :headbang He prob has a delivery charge now too :idiots

After an absurdly high bill, I checked the menu and it says “delivery” and NOT “Free delivery” like every other pizza place does. I think they are being tricky bastards.

tdi logik works there, he should be able to clear this up

I know the loudinville inferno charges a 1.00 for delivery, but not sure about latham…guilderland didnt ;D

Little ceasar’s :bowdown

Inferno blows dick :runaway :idiots

Little Bites and Vintage are good though :nod

Little Bites in Latham? They are pretty good but there is a place down the hill in Watervaliet that is better, Red something??

Red Front, yes they are really good too… it’s more towards Troy though

Nico’s on state street by proctors is damn good during the lunch rush and cheap too, somethin like 2.50 for 2 huge slices and a medium soda.
Union pizza right off grand blvd also in schenectady is good also
And of course Marinos on state in schen, though its so salty I always regret it after. Jerks don’t deliver either

Inferno latham does not charge for delivery… they do put too much sauce
they are Awfully expensive… but hey, TONS of people order so i honestly don’t care about the prices or taste.

the pizza is OK… for free that is… for the most part its on the bad side but it all depends who makes it… one guy makes it wayyyy to saucey and doughy while the other guy makes it pretty good and it actually is enjoyable from time to time. the one thing which i actually like at inferno is the white pizza and the stuffed bread with pepperoni and ricotta cheese… mmmm

Little Bites and more has Excellent pizza and wings. Napoli right before watervilet has good pizza too, so does Roma’s and redfront in troy is Excellent too. i love is OK but i only tried a preheated slice so iono. Pizza Gram is pretty good too.

+10 thats right by my house to :banana

chicken parm pizza from pizza gram > K20

anything from pizza gram> k20 :haha

haha WTF!?!?! :crackup

Food over motor? lol…

WTF no deli and brew in troy??

bbq chickin pizza from deli and brew in troy is great, the only thing that sucks is when HVCC is in session the place is mobed and us working guys dont like to deal with alot of college kids everyday

Vinces Pizza in Johnstown is the best pizza i have ever had…it is amazing!!! :nod