Pizza Thread

mr submarine ftw the people there are cool too, im friends with them all and the food is bomb, mineos is good too along with imperial, mr sub and mineos are both on southpark

Word that shit is fucking scary, i giggle everytime i go there and pick up the box. I think they use leaded cheese.

haha. yea my friend orders a small cheese and pep every friday from them…

Gotta go to the metro area to get a good slice.

ok where is this place, i want some

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=dmc&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=bozannas&near=Buffalo,+NY&fb=1&view=text&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=4&ct=more-results&cd=1

lol

ninos in hamburg i literally drive from niagara falls to hamburg to get that stuff.

Brunners is best.

lancaster area has like 5-7 pizzerias at least…and they all suck the huge one in my opinion

What the fuck?! AWDrifter I thought you were better than this? Don’t succumb to disillusionment just because the emails you posted weren’t well received.

The last one, while a spoof at first, turned out great starting at post #2. I don’t know why it was locked… but whatever.

Let’s keep it going, the suggestions from the old one made me fucking hungry!!!

I grew up on Casillo’s in Lancaster.

Where can I get a nice margarita pizza? Sometimes I like to be classy :mamoru:

whats the place called in lovejoy?

good eats and open super late

edit: it just came to me PARTNERS PIZZA!!!

What i want to know is who makes the best specialty pie. Prefferably chickenfinger or Buffalo chicken?

Regular pizza, Id say D’angelos in op, Gandys Off cleveland and Maybe Christophers.

Hahaha. I fucking rule and no one knows it but Fry :cry:

Yeah that was me. I saw all of AWDrifters bullshit and shut it all down. I didn’t realize that you guys had grabbed this from the clutches of retardation. Sorry.

You all > Me

:snky:

Anybody mention Gino’s at Fries & Brighton in Tonawanda yet? If not, it’s good shit.

HHAHAHAHA my buddies review of Rocky’s Island pizza lol

ME (5:04:47 PM): but… there is rocky’s island pizza
ME (5:04:50 PM): i’ve never been there
Friend (5:04:58 PM): the worst pizza place in history
ME (5:04:58 PM): but i heard it was good
Friend (5:05:15 PM): maybe ill give them a second chance
Friend (5:05:21 PM): but that night, i wanted to cry… thats how bad rockys was

HACKS!