Pizza Thread

suzukiriderman and i get lunch from there almost every day. real good food. if youre ever in the ghetto, check it out :tup:

i wouldnt call it the best pizza its got a very sweet sauce.i dont think its bad at all.

YINGS

my father and the original owner of d’angelos are freinds, ever since his daughter/son took over its gone down hill.

It was great when he ran it though.

you know joe…you dont have to drive to hamburg… theres one in west seneca… anyways…imperial, papa geno’s and d’angelos, o ya, partners or bowl inn when its 3am and im wasted, but then and only then, its not too good sober

o ya, wiseguys on seneca cause its on the next block up from me, and 2 lg pizza’s-13$

not as good

lol yeah ive been there, very ghetto but hes making a killing out there.

pats pizzeria in riverside is very good to. there chicken fingers are amazing

milanos has a really good pizza…as does raymondos…can’t believe nobody mentioned raymondos at all. Their steak and cheese pizza is amazing. I had a BBQ chicken pizza from vince’s pizza plus yesterday, it was really good.

you know the owner past away a year or two ago right? he used to sponsor our race car, ie, free pizza.

i haven’t had it in a year or so to be honest. only time i eat pizza is at the shop, and no one else likes their pies

[quote=Oroc;806723]Demarco’s is good (i work across the street ;)) personal pan w/ hot chicken fingers & pizza sauce highly recommended!

I think I know who you might be. Thanks for your compliments everyone.

Great Northern is amazing. I also enjoy La Novas and Francos.

+1 D’Angelos is fucking awesome

Leo’s pizza on seneca in South Buffalo = amazing

-demarcos
-ninos
-pasquales

Casa di Pizza (Elmwood)
Rix Country Store (OP)
St. Angelos (Kenmore)

Pizza Junction - N.T
Goodfellas - N.F
Good Guys - N.T

I’ll put my vote in for Pizza Junction.

Everytime I’m working in NT, I have to stop by and grab one of their slices.

Tony’s Pizza is good too. But I’m partial because I worked there for 10 years and get free food.

BUMP FOR PIZZA THREAD @Carnut

Picasso’s for me in the be all and end all of NY style pizza.

For italian style pizza there are so many places to go and all of them are different variations of pretty good. Any place that use decent ingredients and has a proper wood oven will produce a good italian pizza.

I was in Alliance Ohio a few times and there was a place called Mama Katz that was brilliant for pizza and fried chicken.

oh man… now we need a fried chicken thread

Picasso’s isn’t NY style, it’s Buffalo style. NY style is super thin.

da hell you say