Pizza Thread

You want NY style local i think the closest to it is Ferro’s in West seneca. All other pizza is buffalo pizza. If you like thick fluffy dough and a sweet tomato paste sauce try IMPERIAL PIZZA on abbott rd in south buffalo. Only place i order when i want pizza.

I’m telling your boss/friend.

I tell him everyday Imperial is South Buffalo.

HAHAHA I’m just ball bustin’. I go to Ferro’s on Seneca St. for their NY style pizza. 2 MASSIVE slices and a drink for like $8. Their garlic knots are pretty spectacular too! :tup:

Havent tired them. Got a pizza the 2nd day they opened was not to impressed. Will go back and try again though.

It’s hit or miss. I like that you can walk in and they usually have all different types of pizza ready to go and just pop it in the oven. I actually drove out to EA the other day from WS to get Del Aureos. Still my favorite place to get pizza from.

Ferros is awesome, it is the same people from Gino and Joes which is somehow better.

My favorite pizza is bozannos in hamburg/blasdell and Good Guys Pizza in NT

Bozannas and sgt pepperoni have been closed for quite some time now. I deliver to almost all of the pizza shops around the wny area and to be honest I’ve had really good slices from the ricottas pizza inside of rix country store on ellicott and north buffalo road

Who do you work for?

Costanzos Bakery

Deliver to Blasdell Pizza? Not that I’m there early enough to see our bread guy.

Hole in the wall bar in Lockport. Fitzgerald’s Pub. Ben makes the best NY style pizza that I’ve had in the area.

okay i’m gonna do a pizza tour over there…

which one? South Park or Seneca st the delivery driver there would be “psphinx81” from the boards here, that’s Paul. Or if it’s southwestern the driver for that one is Rick

Small world. My store is Seneca.

I miss Buffalo style pizza, the whole pizza/subs/wings thing doesn’t exist in Colorado :frowning:

OMG what the fuck ??!!

For NY Style I’d recommend Mama Mia’s in Geneseo. Fresh thin crust pizza, garlic knots, and the cinnamon knots are incredible. It’s really the only NY Style I’ve had so I won’t call it the best since there is already like 300 bests in the thread. You will not be disappointed if you’re ever in that area.

http://miasgeneseo.com/

Just had Imperial Pizza, really good!