pjb,s e/bay build up

That’s because we can’t get you past the first step, denial!

methadone is also a pain killer guys . not just a junkie detox medication

well I dont do painkillers either. I just deal with a little pain and eventually it goes away.

/Scientologist PJB

believe me Im not into any kind of religion at all. Theyre all bullshit.

cant die from heroine withdrawal

HI, IM PJB

I ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT MY CAR, BUT I WONT SELL IT

I DONT BELIEVE IN A RELIGION

IM ALWAYS NEGATIVE

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STAY LONELY,MISERABLE AND SINGLE MY WHOLE LIFE

dont think so ??? there has been many cases where stroke , heart attack , and a few other illnesses have been attributed from heroin detox . trust me the first time i stopped i refused methadone as it will fuck ya up more than heoroin will . i think i started after 4 days withdrawl is rough as hell

It might sound stupid but withdrawal of many drugs and even alcohol have caused death in some people.

Damn kid you need to just sell that thing

Maybe Im wrong, but my mother and sister are both social workers. My mother is a substance abuse counselor and she told me that its hell, but that withdrawal won’t kill you.

No I know… alcohol is one of the most dangerous withdrawals a person can go through with regards to dying

Paul you hate ur car sell it!!!

And who are you to talk???

somebody buy this fucking thing.

$4500 or best offer. Might consider partial trade. No trucks, atv’s, jet ski’s, sex toys, etc though.

Things Id be interested in- snow plow for my '06 F150, '95-'99 Neon ACR sedan (hate the coupes), cash.

97 jetta tdi? 166k, runs mint.

Trade you my neon plus cash on your end…

He’d be DUMB to not take this on trade, he’d MAKE money by driving the tdi instead of that truck

I hate that bodystyle Jetta

no cash to put up. Trying to save money/cut bills and not make more.

Wheres Mk430R, you know he wants this.