PJB was it you?

PLEASE tell me it wasn’t you LOL

http://www.news10.com/story/22437329/truck-runs-over-gas-pump-on-hoosick-st

Truck runs over gas pump on Hoosick St.

TROY, N.Y. - Police in Troy responded to a Hoosick Street gas station after a truck plowed over a gas pump on Tuesday morning.
According to State Police, around 10:30 a.m. a man driving a white pick-up truck was heading eastbound on Hoosick Street when he stopped to enter the Sunoco gas station.

At that time, the driver of a gas tanker stopped traffic on the busy road to help the man back up into the gas station. The driver of the white truck hit the gas pedal instead of the brakes, and went plowing backwards into a gas pump, knocking it over.

Another man at a nearby pump rushed to help the man to safety. The gas was shut off automatically when the pump was hit.

The driver of the truck was ticketed for unsafely backing up.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1713/22437329bg1.jpg

“No. That’s older than my truck anyway.” -PJB

“I was at work during that time, but this one time I was with my brother and we saw a green chevy truck steal gas in Schenectady. Damn darkies” PJb

exactly. And I was working at that time, riding in an F350.

I am sorry but if you need a gas tanker to stop traffic for you, to park your truck at a gas pump and help you back up, then hit the gas instead of the brake… and hit an object. you should get your license revoked on the spot.

Another example why I think retesting over time is needed. Along with a more comprehensive road test.

unless the gas trucker wasnt unloading her shoulda never left the safe haven!!!

You guys got to click the link and watch the video if you haven’t. Absolutely priceless, no idea what the fuck was going on there.

Yeah retesting for sure for him

lol, I’ve filled my car at that pump more times than I can count. RIP pump #2.

repped

Guy got a ticket for unsafe backing? Who’s gonna pay for the new pump to be installed? Shit ain’t cheep

Probably his insurance.

Who’s? The truck driver?

PJB’s insurance

I heard PJB has Farmers insurance. Something about thinking it came with a free goat.

That would be goats. Multiple. Because one is never enough. For anything.

the driver of the truck that backed over the pump. I know when my friend went thru a telephone pole his insurance company got billed for a new pole.

Ive got Liberty Mutal thru 6spd S4 (Matt)

You went throught a telephone pole too! Your rates are gonna be sky high

I never hit a telephone pole.

I saved money on my insurance and it didnt involve some gay ass lizard either.