PJB's Therapy Thread

When PJB gets paid his checkz be lookin’ like phone numbers…

I wish I could “like” this.

This thread is one giant :facepalm

No those are actually the banks and credit cards phone numbers who take his check from him LOL.

It’s the lyrics to a wiz song you homos. beat is sick

My bad, I’m white.

Well start hanging out with me and your skin will darken.

:rofl +Rep

Why did I bother reading through all of this useless banter. There truly is no helping Paul so just let him be

Jellies, call one of those places that drastically cuts your credit card balance and pays them off for you (and you make payments to them). Literally the only way you’re ever gonna get out of that CC debt. Sure, it hurts your credit a little for a few years, but you’re the LAST person that needs to charge more shit up that you don’t need. Sell the Mustang and put that towards your personal loan(s).

Jellies, I assume you’ve never been in an aircraft?

:lol

there it is.

:tongue

saw pjb at guptils selling off his hotwheels

PJbro a solenoid for your car is 13 dollars at AA … and 3 seconds to swap in. just sayin.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lin9mhEDa61qdrotto1_500.jpg

PJB before he had his iPod armband

:rofl

Oh wow. :rofl

New guy has had me rollin’ on several occasions now. time for a rep.

I work for a linen service and Im always pulling linen from bins, loading and unloading bins, climbing up and down stairs, going in tight/low areas, etc.

Thanks. Im working on my debt. Its really not as bad as some people seem to think it is. I dont charge anything without having cash upfront and have really gotten the bill down by paying extra on it. The truck loan isnt a big deal and my other loan is down to less than half of what it was.

Ive been in a few but they didnt leave the ground. Does that count?

not the problem. Thats new and so is the ignition switch. I think its the clutch start safety switch