PJB's Therapy Thread

no paul , the neutral safety switch is bad but it wasnt getting power from the ign switch as well

well I changed that and no luck. Fuck it.

I’m sticking with…

http://vlane.com/img/chrome/8333.jpg

So why do you still own it?

This is the dumbest logic ever.

That’s like me spending $28k on my M and not driving it because it’s MPG’s aren’t all that great. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Sell it as is, take the loss, and call it a day. That’s what I did with the Maxima when I got the M. It had some issues, I took some $$$ off for them, and sold it in just under 2 months (not bad at all).

omg :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

maybe some day Ill fix it and maybe keep it or sell it.
Right now it needs some work before selling because people will try to get it for almost nothing with the issues its got right now.

I didnt buy the car for gas mileage. I was just stating what it gets.

I doubt you will ever fix it. Just sell it for what you can get and call it a day. Why you so stubborn? You know you won’t fix it. I’ve been on this forum exactly 3 years now…it’s been rotting for 3 years basically. If you haven’t fixed it by now, you never will.

One day you’re going to wake up at almost 40 years old and realize that you totally fucked up and should have done things differently in life and end up lonely and miserable. All the while screaming at your mom for not making the meatloaf fast enough.

Mom! The meat loaf! Fuck!

:rofl

I’m usually not one to harp on you PJB, but seriously…keeping this car is a STUPID decision. Either fix it ASAP and drive it/sell it, or cut your losses for a loss and be done with it.

:crackup

I even offered jellies 1500 bucks CASH. for his motor, in addition to giving him my low mileage stock 5.0 AND agreed to do all of the labor for the swap…He denied.

thats because that’s a HORRIBLE deal on his end. LOL

:rofl

New level of dumb for Jellies (didn’t think that was possible). JELLIES, DO THIS, POCKET THE MONEY AND SELL THE CAR FOR LIKE 3500 YOU FUCKING TARD

http://i53.tinypic.com/n3qgwm.jpg

hahaha

Exactly plus you’d have 1500 cash right now to do whatever with

I drove it all last summer until blowing the clutch in late September. I actually drove it more than I had in the previous years. Ive owned it almost 5 years now.

Im scared enough about turning 30 this year so get out of here with that 40 shit.
I know Im going to be alone and miserable and Ive already accepted that fact.

BTW I hate meatloaf. Total waste of meat.