Place to get wire online?

Anyone have a good place online or local to get wire? I usually just go to advance and get it but i need a decent amount, in different colors, for re-wiring my boat. Let me know
thanks

I’ve had good luck here: http://www.parts-express.com/

delcity.net is where i get wire/connectors/switches

I will text my brother and find out the place he gets our stuff from. We have some nice 14 ga wire, that is thin multistrand so its really flexy and solders up strong. AND we got some stuff that is sort of like a trailer wiring kit, with 4-6 colored wires bonded side by side into one “wire”. makes it really clean and easy to make harnesses and stuff.

Parallel Wire its called that link Rtrac gave has it!

http://www.delcity.net

AWESOME deal. Prices are great it seems. + rep bro!

yeah, always good deals. I got a bunch of waterproof switches I used in the buggy there for like .50 each on clearance

also… a trick I used on my car trailer re-wire is to just go buy some cheap outdoor extension cord. cut the ends off, and you have 3 or 4 -14 gauge wires to use, but theyre in a nicely protected casing.

badass idea!

That’s like when I used Cat-4 (Ethernet) cable to wire up an aux jack to the head unit of my fit. 4 color coded wires to use was convenient and the fact that they are nicely wrapped together was an added bonus.

Let me know what colors, gauges, and lengths you need and I can get you pricing. I have multiple distributors that stock wiring and I can usually have it in a couple days.

How do you wire a aux jack? Sry to thread jack

With the fit it was easy because it was a factory option but the base model didn’t have it. There was a button on the head unit for aux that I soldered into the connections for then wired it to a headphone jack that I mounted into the center console and wah lah instant MP3 player compatibility. End result was this:

wow looks nice!

Yeah Honda wanted something like $150+ for the kit. Cost me about $10 in parts at RadioShack plus some google time to figure out where to solder everything.

Gexpro. All of the wire you’ll ever need