Places To Get Exhaust Made?

Domestic, try mufflerman on delaware ave in kenmore. They made new header pipes for my car when they rotted out, for pretty damn cheap too, always drag cars in the lot, soem imports too. they are right accross the street from jim doyle ford.

how long do u have to wait to get it? thats the first question u need to ask…

Who said they (HC) can’t do domestics? :shrug:

they have turned down domestic work in the past. I believe they said they want to base their efforts on Imports. Thats not a quote, but thats how I remember it.

:roll2:

I went to Mufflerman to get some cats put on my car a few months ago. It wasn’t cheap but they did a good job.

ya but i heard that muffler man doesnt do mandrel bending,-True? i would rather not have "kinked’’ pipes, my mean machine needs to breathe!

True. I just had them weld cats on my off road H pipe. The smell of horsepower was starting to make me sick.

I looked around at all the stuff they had in their shop and none of it was mandrel bent. My H is mandrel bent though.

I thought it was general repairs they wanted to stop, and focus on performance. Besides they did some work for the taurus.

well if that is true its right up my alley, the motor i am having put in my s10 blazer is a healthy 375hp.(allegedly) it will need a free flowing exhaust. maybe i will have to just figure out a way to do it myself, might just go with dual straight pipes to a pair of mufflers with dumps on em.

Im not sure who you guys are talking about whether it is us or muffler man…but to set the record straight we are trying to focus on Imports rather than donestic stuff as there are plenty of domestic guys who can do all the other stuff:)

besides Muffler man, who!? all the other exhaust places dont do "custom " exhaust.

Wallmart :tup: