Places to go wheelin?

Anytime you wanna go let me know lots of places outside of troy.I have a geo:lol

Im done to go wheelin as long as somebody brings a winch.

i know of a place over in schoharie behind the car wash… you end up going through the creek to get to the trails on the other side…depending on where you cross if you dont do it just right and its not the dead of summer…YOU CAN GET STUCK…theres a a few miles back in there i know of that are decent…theres a spot outside of richmondville too thats pretty badass imo…how far do you wanna push your rig type place

fuck I wish I had a beater 4x4.

Just do a leveling kit and 33’s on your truck and don’t go batshit nuts.

Id like to do that but even then I wouldnt want to take it on trails and risk scratching it or breaking something. It would also kill the gas mileage and I cant afford that since I drive 300+ miles a week.

A fullsize is too big for trails anyway. When I used to go offroading with my '89 S10 it used to scrape on trees on the trails I was on and that was just a little truck. Since it was a POS I didnt care if I hit trees or other trucks with it.

you referring to the arrowhead mud pits or w/e its called?

yup

full size is too big for the trails tell that to all the square body chevy guys like me

:thumbup

full size is too big for good trails :stuck_out_tongue:

not unless you can drive over trees :lol my fullsize is perfect

Seems like you have an older beater thats paid off and you dont owe $12k on a daily driver that you cant afford to break having a little fun.

i could not imagine eating that much $$ on something that just makes alot of noise and goes nowhere when you hit the gas :crazy

sorry, when it comes to trucks i be a chevy guy :haha

My last Chevy experience was less than stellar.

I owe less than its worth so its not bad. I just dont want to fuck it up and not have a ride to work.