Planet Fitness employee admits to groping teen

that wouldnt get my dick stiff at all. It would be something to think of when youve got a boner at the wrong time and need it to go down asap.

ah man gotta spread rep around before i can give it to PJB again, youre killing me today jellies

this is awesome

So we need a tally of who on shift has banged him/her.

This thread is an instant classic

A whole website devoted just all ya’lls curiosity NWS

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

I’m more concerned with how u know of that site

I was curious to see what it looked like after the work was done so I googled it.

Mother FUCK for missing this thread. Lots of edits, but still a good read. Will check back in again

was pretty good… love4boost hooked up with a dude

Why not in epic?

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I understand the forum’s response, but I’m 100% sure that if any of you single fuckers sat next to that in the bar and ‘she’ hit on you, you’d be all over it.

Trying to act like you only fuck 10’s is almost as bad as those silly duckface pictures that women post on Facebook.

I can honestly say I would do anything with it. Not my type even if it was born a woman and too old for me.

I have standards and am actually quite picky.

We know Paul. Kim kardashian could sit down next to you in a bar and you’d find something wrong with her.

As for me, I’d fuck that dude. Its got a wet hole.

(I also do fuck tens though, so, there’s that)

I’d call anyone else out that said this, but you’re PJB. No one knows how your reasoning process works, even yourself.

gotta have some kind of standards, right? And normally for me the more I drink the uglier a girl gets.

There is a BIG difference in standards in regards to a woman that you’d fuck vs. one you’d date/be seen in public for an extended period of time.

Im not the type to fuck and chuck so Id want a relationship first