Plasti dip locally?

Anybody know of a store with it locally? Want to try spraying my kidney grills before dropping 150 bux on black oem

ace hardware has the brush on stuff and they can order the aerosol.

home depot.

Ace
Carquest
Harbor Freight
Home Depot
Lowes
Napa
Truevalue
Walmart

Just bought a can at home depot two days ago, cheapest cans I could find lol

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/3675243871.html

I saw that BMW broken down, or something guys were working on it, in the Salvatore’s parking lot this morning haha

not local, but good place online with more colors etc.

That matte red M3 looks nice

I’m considering doing my Evo in matte blue this spring. Not sure if I should, I have rock chips out the ass but don’t want to pay for a paint job. I’d just order the full car kit from dipyourcar.com

Locally? Pep boys on mckinley

I’m actually going to Home Depot to get black. The stuff works wonders .

I failed so hard this week trying to dip my grill and emblems. Definitely laid it down to heavily too quickly. Oh well, gonna give it another try once it’s warmer out and I have a bunch of down time.

all places locally only have the matte black in spray that ive found. everything else you gotta order online.

Home Depot is the cheapest locally

depot is cheaper but lowes will price match AAAAAND give you 10% off, thus being cheaper then depot.
ALSO, depot only carries black
Lowes carries black and white now

Make sure you slowly put layers on. I did my grill of my silverado yesterday and did about 8 coats looks great!

Pep boys carries the blaze stuff too. But unfortunately they seem to want to charge a fortune for them