Playstation 3

Good choice. Will be my friend?? :E

who is leaving to Turkey and where in Turkey ?!

I am turkish.

you know I actually tried to get a preorder in order to flop because I knew this would happen, same thing happened with the 360.

It is a very good idea if you want to make some quick cash. Unfortunately preorders were gone in like 1 minute.

anyone want to buy one? my buddy has one to sell, haha just thought i’d throw that out there, dont worry only 1grandish

does it work? :rolleyes: :finga:

Hhaha I just thought of that. What if you waited in line all that time and got it and it was defective? Fuck that would be funny.

EDIT: Here is an awesome one on ebay! http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300051023981

Mrs Rage just pointed this out to me but did anyone notice the user name?
chromedragon79( 14)
lol from edmonton too.

Yup its Matt, former NECC member.

Awww… you guys go online together. How cute. :love

Hey man she followed me… I didn’t ask her… :roll:

Cute that Matt is selling a PS3, but how is one supposed to load games into the PS2? The “high performance duct tape” will block the cd loading door. :E

Hahaha, that Ps3 is the bomb! :E

i have a friend who bribed the guy at best buy a $100 to get 2 ps3. and he put both on ebay, and yester day on e was going for 1500+ and the other one was going for 1700+.

lucky bastard.

I dont understand. How do you bribe a guy at best buy for 100$ for 2 ps3’s ?!

explain the concept please.

I work at Best Buy and there is no way “NO WAY” I could get my hands on a PS3 before that morning

:bs:

No Really…

No Really…[/quote]
Sorry, had to spell it out for the less-than-smart people… you know, the ricers…

and i have a liger, which i am selling on ebay right now for 2k!

and i have a liger, which i am selling on ebay right now for 2k![/quote]

kent and his liger . …

and i have a liger, which i am selling on ebay right now for 2k![/quote]

kent and his liger . …
[/quote]

OMG!!! :muffy: :poke is he crazy!!!