Playstation 3

you have 2 ps3’s preordered?

better call where you preordered, eb/gamestop had their numbers cut and some arent getting as many as they thought… its bullshit, im def getting one at launch, i may have to wait a week to get the other…:frowning:

insiders watching out for me, this is actaully going to be difficult, they will be moved from the DHL truck diredtly to the sucurity office… but i have a few guys i know well that are goona ge me 1 each from 2 stores, these stores dont do pre orders

I just wonder how these launch systems will hold up…SONY is notorious for having major bugs with the first batch of new consoles…I know there were issues with 360’s as well…

ign.com said they havent even really turned theirs off since they got it a week ago… only problem they had was that some ps2 games have a little problems playing.

So apparently the second batch of PS3’s are supposed to be released about a week after the inital drop, and they’re sending out 1 Mil total. Not sure how it’ll be divided, but that’ll sure kill the market for them.

heard they want to do 100k a week… but its not confirmed yet…
im pushed back to the second shipment for one PS3, at another store i was bumped to #1 so im def getting one on friday, hopefully the other next week

I have my pre-orders for sale on eBay :slight_smile:

cool, im picking my PS3 up this friday and its going on.
then i better be able to get “my” ps3 next week or im going to cause hell at gamestop. I was told by 3 people there that i would be def getting one from them on the 17th, now i have to wait for a second shipment… fuckers.

I’ve been offered $1350 cash so far

wow i got offers for 850 and 1000 for the 20gig i picked up at best buy in greensburg as i walked out the door

well sell them or play them! stop posting about it online… i would get rid of them… there will not be a worldwide shortage…

lol im at 1450 now.
im going to sell here very soon

i know it sounds gay but i didnt buy to sell i bought to play. cant wait for fight night to come out

thats why i got 2 haha

i wonder how traydogg is doing with his 6 or some preorders lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStation-3-PS3-Free-OverNight-Shipping-Game_W0QQitemZ110056748025QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

watching these sale on ebay is more exciting than watching the steelers lose.

person had 0 feedback, theres a shitload of people on ebay putting in sky high bids and not paying. probably a bunch of nerds upset they couldnt get their gaming system… I swear to god some people want these sooooo BAD.
Attn:!!! the playstation 3 system does not, I repeat, does not suck and fuck you

0 feed back or not, you dont think people are buying these and then deciding to put them on ebay to make some fast cash? we watched this start from 2350.00 to 10k. weather they pay or nut its up to them but it was the winning bid.

whos this to?(for future reference)

their going to around 2500 and up… but the problem is that people are bidding some outrages bids on these and not paying out… i seen one go for 99,999,999,99 to a person with 119 feedback (do you really think they paid that?)… even 10k i dont think people are paying…

im referring to the nerds on ebay making new accounts and bidding outrages bids just so the seller cant sell the system… at the gamestop at got my PS3 at both the employees were basically crying and telling me to please not put it on ebay. people are retarded

well mine is sold

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/PS3sold.JPG