Please dad Please!

Today before work my dad wanted to ask me what he should do, showed me this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-51-Outerlimits-Mercury-1075s-Very-Clean-FAST_W0QQitemZ120254833045QQihZ002QQcategoryZ31270QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Asked if I think he should get another boat. UM YEA! We used to have cigars, did all the runs in the 1000 islands with them. Had a blast.
Now he is looking into another one. I hope he gets this 1 its awsome.

“We” used to have? Don’t you mean “HE” used to have? For some reason I doubt there was any YOU in the financial decisions…

Why are you such a fucking piece of shit. I’m sure that by “we” he meant father son/ family you don’t always have to contribute money to be apart of something.

But on topic ive never been much of a water person, boat person but that is an incredible looking boat. Ive seen a hand full up close and am just amazed by what they do with them.

wow, i never knew they have interiors done up like that i figured they were empty for speed purposes.

What Cubic inch are those engines?

and that would be mad fun to tube behind.

:bloated:

btw, Thats a mean/sikKK looking boat. Looks fast

first lol of the morning :tup:

nice…we go upto Alex Bay every year during the poker run for a guys fishing trip. Love watching those boats float thru the seaway.

very badass boat! :tup:

I would like to know what it costs to operate something like that

fucking baller… i never realized those go fast boats even had much passenger space.

thats awesome, minus the fact with gas prices it would be retarded to drive it anywhere lol.

He wasn’t trying to say they were his, he grew up with them…

twin 1075 horsepower motors with virtually no exhaust restriction :wink:
(lol edited for svt3945. Being half awake/reading > me)

But anyway offshore boats are fucking awesome, I’m pretty much into them as much as I am with cars. As far as my insight goes I know outerlimits makes a great boat and comes up with great hull designs :tup:

If you’ve got the money to buy a toy that expensive gas prices probably aren’t a real big concern.

The price for that boat on the company’s site is $449,995, so that’s probably the reserve.

Looks like fun but is it really worth owning one of those when you can only use it a few months outta the year up here? Probably costs $500+ just to fill the tank but if he’s got the money to toss around which im sure he does, go for it.

My dad used to have these types of racing boats years ago, we would do the poker runs and such, weekend fun, also taking friends out for a crazzy ride. He is ready to retire and wants a boat and a car. So we are looking for a new toy. We are also looking at donzi’s.
Here is 1 example
http://www.boats.com/new-boats/donzi/646400/details.jsp?srh_prev=true&srh_next=true
They make tuns of speed boats.

Word the 35 ZR is a great looking boat as well, I have a gigantic poster of one in my room lol…

110 top speed isn’t bad, but it certainly isn’t the fastest out there. I’ve seen some hustlers running 3 of those motors, topping out on flat water at around 160. Then again, it takes like 2 miles for a boat that big to slow down from 160 so what good does that really do you?

Its hot. For sure. I have been around boats since I can remember, and that one is VERY nice. Not the nicest, but very nice.

160 on the water, that would be completely insane

2 miles to slow down, yikes where are the brakes!

yeah, they are built for off-shore racing, which means the swells can be anywhere from 2-10 feet. Max speed in those conditions is well below 100 miles an hour, and those swells will bring a boat to a dead stop real fast.

There is not really any practical use for 3 1075 cubic inch motors lol.

165 gallons at say $5 each = $825

:eek:

I bet it doesn’t last long either.

Awesome boats though!

Damm that thing is f’n sick you need thay
BUY IT than give me a ride.

Theres a 50’ Nor-Tech Cat in Rochester called Xtreme Xhibit; Last I knew it had 4 1600hp Sterling V8 engines; and was capable of well over 200 mph. I think it was owned by Jim Leonardo.