Please help identify this block

Well heres the story, I bought this block under false pretensions, the seller told me it was a S14 block and that I could bolt on any head S13, S14 or S15. Here’s the thread incase you would like to steer clear of him in the future if he is trying to sell you anything.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29283&highlight=s14+block+aftermarket

So here I am now, I have the block and all of the internals. But I need some help to properly identify all this stuff. I will post as many pictures as possible. Any help with this would be great. Thanks guys.

That Is a SR20DE NON TURBO block… could be a USDM FWD sr20de dunno…

are there markings on it somewhere or somewhere on the pistons that would give me a definate answer…thanks for your help

Here are some pictures of all of the markings that I could find on the block.

I hope these will help identify the block a little better so that I can get to the bottom of this.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/fpmotorsports/FlashPoint-Matt/FP-Matt-Footer.jpg
this was in flash point matts signature
i’d try contacting his business if its still together since he is the 'managing director"

well he was the one who lied to me and told me the block was something it wasn;t so i doubt he would be much help to me but thanks for the idea

his the owner

he is the owner

and if this was the motor from his 240.
it was a sr20de
then he put the turbo set up on it from a sr20det

like i told you. look at the number on the top of the pistons. this motor is a fwd motor probably from a 200 or sentra

I know that:

S13 blacktop SR application assembled motors are labeled: 52F
S14 blacktop SR application assembled motors are labeled: 65F

and that one has a 65F ?

but check for the oil/coolant outlet as well

edit in addition:

other motors could have the same configuration label, as well as it could have been an N/A rwd block ?

well from first hand experiance i know that the oil and coolant ports are not drilled out, which would indicate its a fwd or na rwd block. but im pretty sure the numbers on the top of the pistons that were in it were the numbers from a fwd motor

the “flat top forged” pistons were just the oem pistons ground flat

The numbers that are stamped on the tops of the pistons say T41…So are we saying it is a fwd, non-turbo, S14???

I have a picture of the pistons but photobucket.com where the pictures are is having some site maintanace right now. I will post them later tonight.

His shop is still around and so is he, well at least on another forum im on.