PMP shop update

As some of you have received fake emails and heard rumors I feel the need to address this.

1. PM Performance is NOT closed. In fact, it’s busier than ever, and the schedule is filling up fast for the winter builds.

2. In late august Mark had stepped down as co-owner due to health issues. Even though Mark won’t be around in an ownership capacity, I am planning on having him aboard on certain projects over the winter.

PMP has had an extermely busy season, with its corresponding ups and downs. As any new business owner can attest, the pitfalls are many, but the rewards are great too. I am proud to have made many customers happy, and now count some of them as friends. I am also pleased to have a great working relationship with several other shops in the area, including ones on NYspeed. Again, I would like to extend a BIG THANK YOU to our customers.

Paul

PMP
108 Sawyer ave.
Tonawanda, NY 14150

shop- 874-6261
cell- 553-8445

:tup:

:tup: Paul

hadn’t heard about Mark. Hope its nothing serious.

:tspray:

:tup: Paul

Sweet dude, still need to make it up there and check out the shop and see your “cage” job on your car.

Hey what are your hours…I’m gonna need that fillup this week if possible

:tspry:

this thread does need some more :tspry: glad you cleared things up for the masses.

Right on Paul. Keep up the good work!

I tried stopping in last sunday(actually 2 ago) about 10pm with a free tray and check the place out, and no one was there.:tantrum:

Cant wait to check the place out. I only met you a few times before i left Buffalo but you seem like a stand up guy.

:tup: u guys had a TON of cars there whenver i got my bottle filled

Paul glad to hear things are well. How about finishing up the other stuff we’ve discussed so i can bring some shit in to get done.

Subject: PM Performance CLOSED
Date: 10/11/2007 12:04:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: XXX

It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the support guys

Mark

how did who ever sent the email get mine and everyones email address?

Fake Emails are gay cough cough…

So I can delete that thread with the fake emails now? I was waiting to see if the actual people involved with PMP were going to say something.

Good luck to you Paul , hope everything works out , t-up to a great guy , don’t believe the hype !

Mike

i was wondering that myself when i got the email, as the PMP guys have never been given my email… meaning they would have had to search nyspeed for it

I think what happened is JNJ is still running wnyfbody.com or whatever and if you signed up on there he may have your email from there. :gotme: Thats what i was told anyways, not sure if thats what it is. Regardless its really lame.

Anyways, good to hear PMP is still keepin busy :tup: I need to get Steve back in there for a Dana 60 soon as his stock rear end is starting to sing like a canary when we go for a ride :uhh: :lol: