points?

Are you sure they ticketed you for speeding? I got busted in Rankin going 59 in a 25 (across the Rankin Bridge) and I was just cool, calm, and polite and the guy gave me “Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device” and a $110 fine.

No sense in fighting that, he let me off and it was the end of the month, so whatever.

Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device

i got one of those too! no points I was like whatever here is 100 bones

do yourself a favor, study the PA driver licensing manual before taking the test. All of the answers are in there. they give out like 5 different versions of the test in the same room. So copying/cheating isnt possible

i didn’t have to take the test for my ticket, they skipped right past the test and suspended my license, and then after 90 days was up, before I could have my license back, they made me go to a “departmental hearing” where they basically told me I was a bad driver and anything like that again would result in a one year suspension of my drivers license.

best ticket out there… we’ll if there is such a thing

it’s based out of a different book… i’ts mailed to you when you get hte letter saying you need to retake the test… i think??? unless they just tell you that you need to go get it…

at least that was the case when i had to retake mine

I remember reading some manual before I took that test. This was years ago though, so you very well could be correct. They may’ve sent me something to read over.

that… or i was thinking, maybe they just changed the drivers test book since i took my test and had thought it was something different…

I think i had to take my points test back in 2000