police brutality?

Yup… I didn’t miss him one bit… too bad someone felt bad and let him back on.

yeah talk about e-tuff :rolleyes:

its alright bud, who is he to even comment either.

he will keep making posts like the last one and be gone in a little bit anyway.

:love:

im not going to read all five pages…but no brutality.

it was assault on a police officer.
theres more behind every story than what you see. dont make assumptions.

^ I agree. If I was the cop trying to disperse them (ie…doing what I do to put food on the table) and they started meandering off like that then I’d push too. If you’re not involved…don’t be there. Guilty by association.

fuck. to have to be a cop and put up with all that bullshit? whatever they get they deserve

fuck the police, every cop that has come to my house has come for some bullshit reason

Ummmm, is this a regular occurrence? :confused:

I hope when you need them and cry for help they feel its a bullshit reason and don’t show up.

:rolleyes: ya so the police just show up at your house just to harass you because they have nothing better to do.

retarded comments like that make me wonder if freedom of speech was such a good idea.

This board is monitored by police … I know of what I speak

lol

It was police brutality. Cop should get his head split open. Fucking douchebag.

Truth!!! I have never had the cops come to my house. If you are trash, you should be treated as such! if you mind your own business and don’t bother anyone, you will never have a run in with police except for the occasional Motor vehicle ticket. I like cops and I am glad they are around. no way i am putting my life on the line for peanuts as pay.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09270/1001203-482.stm

cops were just doing their jobs, theres no reason to be anywhere near the g20 shit, especially when you know the police were trying to break it up.

I go to pitt, I promise you on any other friday/saturday nite in late september/october its not NORMAL to have a bunch of people on the tower lawn or schenley lawn.

i usually side with the cops, but some of the cell phone videos i’ve seen of friday are pretty fucking damning.

adults playing duck duck goose… they were being smart asses and deserved anything they got.

Anywhere i’ve ever been hanging out…the police ask you to leave you leave… you dont mull around…u just leave.

i laughed at most of those stories…“my wrists hurt” haha dumb ass college kids thought it was a big fucken game… they should have put them in holding cells with crack dealers and thugs. Getting arrested isnt supposed to feel good…its a punishment… . They should all face punishment from Pitt, CMU or whatever…