Political Cartoon

http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/06.08.08.SnatchingDefeat-X.gif

Feel free to discuss.

id say the satire is pretty straight forward

Okay, feel free to discuss the political intent

:stuck_out_tongue:

Given the fact that Hezbolla launched its largest missle attack the day befor the cease-fire I doubt you could say that Israel had them on the ropes.

Instead, that cartoon should have the word “Lebanon” on the battered shield because that who really got beat throughout this stupid war.

The Middle East is a clusterfuck and the Jews are in the center of it all?:gotme:

The problem is, The Middle East can not form a cognitive thaught that does not contain some act of violence against someone of a differant religion. It’s ridiculous, they need to learn some tolerance. the dont have to like the other people, but Jesus, they dont have to blow them up every damn chance they get either.

the middle east has been fighting itself for thousands of years. There is no way to stop it other then fence off each country from each other, or one group destroy all the others.

That’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Do you have any knowledge of the political and religious makeup of lebanon?

It’s kinda like how in black hawk down when we dominated them and left. They sammi’s called that their victory

Are you fucking serious? They have been fighting for thousands of years over polotics and mainly religious differances. Everytime you post your pseudo intellectual bs all I hear is blah blah blah I am a know it all asshole blah blah.

DING DING DING

The fact that the “strategy” favorite is:

Instigate battles that You cannot win
When the other side starts to truely :pwn: You, cry Foul
Wait for international pressure to force the other side to a Cease Fire
Claim it as a successful military op. or… even victory.

Hell, EGYPT still claims their weak skirmish as a Victory. :bloated: