Poll: Can dozr quit drinking for a month?

I wouldn’t do it, it just seems like it would be too boring of a month.

I am a firm believer that its hard to have fun without alcohol.

fuck, why?

a beer or two a night is by no means a problem.

haha… I know.

I just made the thread because I thought it would be amusing. If I want to stop drinking for a month, I will…

I was going to start tonite, but zer0daze changed my mind about an hour ago…

personally i think 1-2 a night is a waste. save it all for 1 night and binge your ASS off!!:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:

Well you bowl every Thursday with the rest of us drinkers… soooo if Thursdays don’t count during the month, then Yeah, you can do it.

1 night a week. i think you can do it. it will be tough, but you can do it…good luck

absolutely unpossible

let’s put it in a scenerio you’d understand since you’re non-drinker.

Can pumiceT avoid JAILBAIT for a month?

no shit.

Sorry but this thread screams omg I am cool because I drink so much… its so gay it makes me die a little bit inside.

Did you drink that stuff in your fridge yet Dozer? If not, my vote is no.

Most people here know that I drink a lot. So my week off was a sort of reality check. however;

I don’t think you could do it, 'cause there really is no motivation. If there was a problem, or a reward of sorts it’s one thing, but to just do a month is a long time. I did a week no sweat. I did everything I normally do, but it was a little less fun. I am not a person that thinks you have to drink to have a good time, but it almost allways makes a good time great. Try it a week, or just cutting it down to one day, but don’t take a month off, it’s torture for nothing.

x…

ROFFLE

You would be a miserable bastard out at the bars if you werent drinking…

This thread was more to humor me than anything else… I wouldnt have a problem not drinking for a month, I guarantee it. It wouldnt be torture, I can assure you that.

he was at my place for 30min last night and couldn’t say no. he bowls with xander and i, there is no way in hell dozer will make it the month. :slight_smile:

then you read into it a bit too much… lol.

I don’t drink half as much as most of the people I hang out with, so obviously they are much cooler than me.

Yea, well you told me you would take off your pants if I drank it…

I totally agree with this statement.

X…

i don’t know about you guys :jawdrop:

Good game :wink:

X…

bwahhahahahaha