POLL: Do you wash your hands?

Oh man when I am drunk never mind a toilet let alone washing my hands.

Otherwise working in a kitchen for several years of my life has made me consious of it and I always try and keep clean.

100% unless i’m hammered or if the paper towel roll is one of those revolving ones. I don’t trust those for anything.

I work in a hospital… I wash BEFORE, as well as after. I just happen to know what bacteria are around…

meh. my penis is cleaner than those public restroom sinks as far as i am concerned. that being said, if anyone is around, i wash.

^ The worst is when you can’t kick a door open and you have to use the handle… I hate that.

i have the most absurd OCD entrance and exit to the small office at work, it involves opening doors with my back, dispensing paper towels with my elbows and using them to turn on the faucets and then open the door knob.

makes total sense to me but someone watching it would likely get some lols out of it

^^ ya… everytime i open the doors in a public restroom i use the papertowel to open the door…

your girlfriend dosen’t mind, she even bought us 2 tickets to Dubai.

It defeats the purpose if you have to touch the faucet,towel dispenser and door handle on the way out and you end up leaving with more germs then you had.

I love when everything is automatic,like at wegmans.