POLL: Do you wash your hands?

lets see if i can get this post thing to work. i suck, can you edit polls? i want to be able to select more than one option and to make results public

dont lie! lol

don’t see a poll…
but yes.

like 77 times. working in a restaurant causes many instances of hand washing!

I voted every time but in reality id say its about 80% of the time probably.

yea i want to enable multiple selections but idk how, advanced edit didnt allow me. noob poll-er

I’m friggin weird, I use dial antibacterial foaming hand soap. I was my hands before I take a piss, never know what you coulda touched, you dont wanna expose your junk that that. Then ofcourse wash em again after.

edit: this is fine actually leave it as it is

not that i look or anything, but some guys like jiggle it or jerk it off for like 30 seconds to drip dry, holy shit. i barely touch my junk, it barely gets a feel to jiggle it real quick, not enough to merit a wash.

every time

100% of the time after a shit, 75% of the time after pissing. It depends if I touched my wang or not.

this is the internet, dont lie

they say when hand washing to do the ABC’s in your head.

i wanna know who the “oops” is i wont shake your hand

“they” are paranoid.

i only wash if i oops. i dont care. there are enough germs every where else i dont worry.

So what about when you’re biting your fingernails, or any other reason you’d have your fingers near your mouth? Fucking feces all over the place.

I know germs are everywhere, but if I can eliminate them as much as I can, then good.

um i dont have feces on my junk, well only when the girl lets me poke around, lol. and i always wash good after that. haha

I voted 100%

But yeah it’s like 95%… 60% when I’m all drunk and not giving a fuck.

You go to the bathroom that much?

After touching YOUR dick, Dial’s most potent formula probably won’t help much.

Piss is germ free by the way…

:bigclap:

and i couldnt imagine washing when i am drunk, maybe early in the night at the bar when there are other people there, or the black guy who gets a paper towel for you and pumps soap into your hand. but that definitly stops when i get drunk drunk, lol