Poll: Should I paint my sideskirts green or black

Dude speak for your self. There are some sick rides here on SON, maybe you haven’t been to enough meets or haven’t been around long enough to get to know people here in SON. Yes there are many stock 240’s here and a shit load of dreamers I agree but there are also some rides here that can keep up with the best.
And another thing, there are people here in SON who barely post and no one knows them and most those people have sick rides, a good example is my friend Tom with the pearl white S13 coupe. He doesn’t get around to many meets but when he comes hardly anyone knows who he is, they just drool on his car.

And one more thing there are also hardcore people here on SON who track their cars. Their cars look like shit but they have some killer work under the hood.

This is not TSR where people invest $10,000 on a body package, paint, rims and and under the hood they install a performance air filter with a performance exhaust in the back …THIS – IS – SONNNNNNN!!! Kicks Lewtz in the stomach, Lewtz falls down into the buttomless pit