Poll: what is more distracting while driving?

just something that came to mind today…it seems as if people would be more distracted while eating while driving than talking on thier phones. so should we makes eating and driving illegal now too?

hot chicks.

cell phones is definitely more distracting. food doesnt talk to you, therefore you wouldnt be distracted as much while driving.

I’ve done both at separate times. I would say that they are equally distracting, depending on how messy the food can be.

You should do neither while driving UNLESS YOU HAVE A HANDS FREE SOLUTION.

What about driving, eating AND talking on the cell? I am a firm believer in multitasking and often do all three, though more often I am smoking a cigar and talking while driving. Considering that I also have to shift occassionally, it keeps me quite busy. I like to be busy, so it’s all good in my book!

LOL

manual dialing the cellie while driving is the sux
bluetooth solved that problem

texting, or having to listen to the woman b!tch all the time

Having sex

Yeah

that’s not what the poll meant when he asked about eating? :gotme:

lol

im not sure, but isnt there actually a law that says its illegal to eat while your driving? ive heard that before

watching TV or DVDs>>>>>than the poll

sluts.

i do both at once, thats y i got speaker phone. i only crash my car when iam asleep

I’ve seen it first hand myself when your Bittin into that Hot warm cheese burger and Its just so good your holding it with two hands Just in case something desides to fall of and then WHAM!!! You have to drop the burger cause some asshole ran a red light or someshit and made your cheese burger now into a trash can burger and Ya have to stop Back at home to change. So yeah, I’m leaning more for the Burger

Turning on the cruise control, sitting on the sunroof and steering with your feet is far more distracting…

haha a female board member did that once. just once(guard rails teach lessons)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/vq30dett/fbe2ddb6.jpg

that is the result of a large cheeseburger (other driver was at fault)

fin