polyurathane exhaust bushings

anybody using these? or using somthing different?

i want to get something better than the stock rubbers any body know anything else?

i need some reviews

thanks

nismo makes some

is that a joke? or are u serious? that has nothing to do with any of my questions

“NISMO replacement exhaust hangers stiffen and reduce movement of the exhaust system. These are essential when using aftermarket exhaust systems.”

they work. what else do u need to know?

curious if anybody has used them and what they thought of them

thats like somebody might say this product is great for this, then when u get it sucks…

its called used reviews when people use things…

makes sense right?

write that one down for urself

review: i use them, my exhaust doesnt shake like yours.

my exhaust doesnt shake…as i dont have an exhaust on my car and infact my car isnt running yet…

Rob, if you want you can just buy those and try them out… they are cheap… as far as the exhaust hanging low, you shouldn’t have a problem at all with a lowered car. I told you already that my 3" exhaust never had any problems scraping. I’m sure you won’t either unless you lower your car so much that your tires are rubbing.

The hangers will deinitely help, and they don’t have to be polyurathane either. Just brand new and not worn out, that’s all :slight_smile:

lol thanks lith

im also wondering ive heard of people having to tight of an exhaust and cracking the manifold…would a flex pipe be a good idea?

Flex pipe is always a good idea. The key to the exhaust system is that it’s a well-supported and absorbs vibration (has some play, but not too much). You don’t NEED poly mounts in my opinion however, but they’re certainly worth it and will do their job, while likely outlasting the stock rubber ones.

wow who ever told you that told you compleatly opposite of the truth…

they are stiff,

your exhaust wont move…

imagine your car with a exhaust that dosent move…

walah

many cars are prone to mainfold (or studs) cracking simple because there’s no flex in the piping coming off but there is movement in both the engine and the rest of the exhaust

you can’t address one without the other, if your exhaust is hung perfectly rigid with no movement but your motor mounts don’t stop the engine from twisting, you will have the same problem as if it was reversed with a stiff engine and wallowing hangers

urethane behaves different than rubber in that it doesn’t spring back into shape with force, it takes more force to deform but it doesn’t try as hard to return to the original shape, this is partly because of it’s compressive nature but…

anyway to make the best use of urethane hanger isolators, you’ll want everything else that moves bushed with urethane