Pontiac GTO, thoughts?

Lookin to trade in my CTS for a newer (04-06) GTO. The cady is my dd as of now but once I trade it in I’d have another dd to keep the miles off the gto. Anyways I was wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on this car? Is it worth buyin? Reason being why I was lookin to get it is because I’m selling my motorcycle n want something that’d be fun on the road.

Gto would be the 5.7, not the 6.0

04s have the 5.7
05s and 06s have the 6.0

I like them. From what i remember they have a nice build quality and the interior doesnt feel cheap like most GM cars. But that was years ago the last time i was in one.

It’s cause they are from australia mate.

atleast I think mate is australian.

go for an 05-06 and get the stick , very comfortable seats and nice interior , good dd , seats suck to get people in the back because both are powered so thats a hassle but o well .

The 05-06 are nice but they’re a lot more pricey than the 04…

What year is your CTS?

pretty legit land boats

Get a Magnum SRT8. No one will take you seriously and you’ll have more room to haul children and gardening supplies.

just buy a chevy

The gto is a great car

im thinking chevy

It is one anyway lol

right, forgot about chevy

i looked at some before i bought my TA, nice cars for sure… get an 05/06 if you can. depending on your budget and ability to travel a little to get it, i know where there is one with a built 400"+ motor for sale with all the right parts as well

My caddy is a 06. I’ve been searching around within 300 miles for a gto. Only issue is that I need to find a stealership so I’m able to trade in my car.

Magnums are nice cars no doubt, but they remind me too much of a hearse.

I’m pretty sure I put a pic of my car up on here before but if not, here it is…

do not got the LS1 GTO(04) start with a LS2 car.

Denoyer has a gold one.

If you were to sell the caddy how much are you going to ask?

I’m still looking for one to put the 2011 CTS-V drivetrain in I have here :dunno

To be honest I’m not quite sure, 10000 maybe?