Pontiac warranty work

yeah i did that on the 2nd trip to denooyer. i drove with the “master technician/shop foreman” and he said “sounds normal to me” didnt put it on a lift, nothing. they suck.

went to northstar a few weeks later. no questions asked, dropped the car off. they called my dad to come in and go over the service invoice.

listed was the axles, the seals, bushings and the seat track the tech noticed was in need of replacement. all under warranty. they provided a loaner vehicle since a few items were a few days away. overall a night and day difference in customer service.

no more DeNooyer here.

In that case I would agree with you. The guy probably just didn’t want to deal with the car. I mean warranty work does suck, but it’s part of the game.

yeah its always good when you buy a car from a dealer, and that dealer refuses to work on it.

Where do you work man? Idk if you saw me ask before lol

With his location, I’m thinking it’s either Knight Cadillac or Bill Mcbride chevy. Maybe Parker chevy

Sorry I missed when you asked before I work for McBrides. I would like to work for Parker but it’s about 35 minutes each way from where I’m moving so I’m staying put for now.

I used to deliver TONS of bedliners to Mcbride a few years back. I’d go up with runs of 10-20 of em at a time. Talk about fun! But one of the very few dealers that actually sent guys out to help me unload em.

Parker does have a hell of a nicer facility though lol

Ya McBrides isn’t a bad place to work and the owners are actually normal guys that know all of us personally, but Parker’s shop is awesome. I have a friend that works up there and the other thing is they have better benefits.

Yeah, I used to work for a GM Accesory distributor and installer. I was in every GM dealer from the Bronx to the Canada boarder and all of Vermont. Mcbrides was one of the better places to deal with, people are just different up north, friedly and helpful. I’d deliver shit down the the Bronx and dealt with some of the biggest assholes in the world compared to how things are ran in the Champlain valley

Thats pretty much the reason why my wife and I decided to stay up here after we graduated. It’s a much nicer way of living compared to NYC or even the capital region.