pool, small addition and a garage..

no i dont like shit on my car!

That’s not what you said in the other thread…

hahahahahahahaha, your 1 eyed rocket got blinded by a turd. hahahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:kekegay:

as far as inground pools, you have 3 options.

Fiberglass

Vinyl liner

Concrete

Fiberglass are premanufactured, they dig the hole, stick it in, and you’re done. HOwever, since they are all premanufactured, most of them are really small since they have to be transported from the factory, displayed/stored at a retailer, and then transported again to the job site. Generally they are for areas where the water table is very close to the surface and the other two formats are not really an option.

Fiberglass pool: http://www.dfwpools.com/images/install-fiberglass.jpg

Vinyl liner is your next cheapest option (most likely, dont know what the prices up there are). They dig the hole to whatever specs you want, pack in sand, assemble a metal frame for the walls, then cover the whole floor and walls in thick vinyl plastic sheeting. Very attractive, can be customized. The majority of residential pools are vinyl liner pools.

Concrete pools: Pretty much like the name sounds. Dig hole, line with concrete. Can be completly customized, but if they dont do a good job building it, it can be a REAL pain in the ass. Most commercial pools are concrete.

If you decide to do a pool, let me know and I’ll give you a lot more specifics. Personally, I’d never own a pool, as they can be a massive pain in the ass. Now a spa on the other hand…

baby darkstars swimmers in the hottub :kekegay:

pools are a pain to open and close, take a fair amount of upkeep in the season, and will proably run about $700-$1000 worth of chemicals for the season.

There are only 3 plants in the US that manufacture chlorine, and one of them (the biggest), just burned down.

i agree with the pool situation, but thats why yuppies hire pool guys to do thier wives…
I mean maintainace

correctamundo

:bigthumb:

i just quit my job

Thank God my wife doesn’t get on here much anymore to read this. We were just out in the back yard building virtual walls and leveling the yard. I see me hauling a lot of Versa Lock around the yard.

What kind is the free pool? Along with Darkstar’s comments, I’ve also heard complaints of the drop-in ones heaving out of the ground some.

They have 35’ fiberglass pools you can get straight from the manufacturer. Shipping cost is huge though!

her free pool has to ba a fiberglass pool. no other kind could be taken out and reused. and yes, fiberglass pools are shit. basically a giant bath tub in your back yard. If you want a pool, do it right and go either vinyl liner or concrete.

junk

kevin’s family (cleanquik306) owns the pool and spa place in bethel park. you may wnat to talk to him. he can help you out.

I just threw away a perfectly good 40 x 15 x 4.5 above ground pool with surrounding deck :bash:
used a few years by a relative and we aquired it.

Still have the massive Pump if you get an inground pool :slight_smile:

i dug pools for a summer one time. they take under a week to get dug, built, poured and set. (vinyl) i think they’re pricey though… still with the heat already this year you cant say you wont get your moneys worth :smiley:

Nope Nope…
It’s vinyl…

The guy said to take everything for free but would or should buy a new liner to be safe…

He said there are Steel plates to go in the hole… just like you said earlier.

My brother -in-law can dig the hole for us… But depending on how big those plates are… we may need additional hands to move them. Don’t want 5 liter peter blowing a nut.