Pooping is fun for everyone.

discuss.

i enjoy it, i like when the turds float and i can watch them go round and round

this reminds me, i gotta take a dump. been holdin it in since i got to work.

man i poooped like three BIG poops today already!!!

i love pooping at work… i get paid to poop!

i hate it :down:

cool im glad I looked at this thread because it just reminded me that I need to go shit.

ya cause ur only shit in the little blue house!!!

I hate the one’s (BIG and LONG)that after you drop it and u turn aroundexspecting to see a monster and there is nothing there. That sucks

I ate so many wings at QS&L one night I almost shit my pants on the way home and that was even after an intermission poop 1/2 way through the eating contest. That was not fun.

if i eat certain foods, when i go to do the shit it never wants to break off. and it just keeps going and going, once i made it go all the way to the bottom of the bowl and twist up and almost out like a soft ice cream dispenser. i think i got a pic too! lol wanna see?
:scared: :scared:

fixed.

i like to talk on my cell phone at work while i poop. pooping time is also time to say call and say hi to family members.

the best is when you are droppin a duece at work and someone is taking a crap in the stall next to you and they rip a huge one and you gotta do everything you can not to bust out laughing. Poopin is cool

nothing is better than the new Stuff or FHM magazine and a clean shitter

Woman are the funniest, Ask a woman about pooping. They tense up and pretend they never shit :rofl:

X2, thats cause they rip em worse than guys

What a lovely discussion lol

when do you Poo poo :moon: