Poor People = Suck <<< Wicked

HEY! Shaniqua holy shit I’m at this movie, it’s like so totally awesome… Oh no you didn’t homeboy Johnny here givin’ me da evil eye. Don’t you be starin’ cracka, oh no you din’t. This boy be starting at me and shit pissing me off, I’m trying to watch a movie here yous mind! So anyways we were totally at this club acting like a bunch of sluts, and dis dude be eyeing me up and I’m like hell no! Do I look like a piece of meat? I mean seriously I’m a classy girl… No you shut the hell up, you talk when I say you can. Da nerve of some people think they run this theater or something, tellin me to shut up. So anyways, I was like no he was like yes, and we got it on near some alley. I can’t remember because I was shit. Yeah you no what I sayin’ so anyways… No I’m not leavin’, na uh don’t act like you own me. You don’t own me boy, you get out. Whatcha mean you work here, think that make you special ooooo… Oh I see you got your friend there, see this everybody the man is cracking down me. I’m being oppressed, imma sue yous all!