Poorboy's Spray and Wipe - amazing pics!

Had to post up pics of the Spray and Wipe…There’s probably a lot of people that haven’t used it, but I tried it out on the Buick GN - I’m sure some of you know it’s been sitting in the garage for quite a while. This stuff works wonders! It is a car wash in a bottle - no soap and bucket needed. It’s great for lots of dust, or that ever so common rain after you JUST washed your car…it takes off dirt, water spots, finger prints off of any surface on the car and it’s safe to use on paint, wheels, chrome, you name it.
It also makes an awesome window cleaner; used it on all the cars inside and out and on the glass on the store counter.

It’s only $8.95; not bad to keep your car clean at the show without risk of scratching it with a dry towel or stripping your new wax job like some other products! Though I’m not sure there’s any other product like this out there.

This is how bad the car is:

And these are some parts after using only PB spray and wipe… and it was over a week ago.

fuck rubbin it off, get it runnin w.t.f

^ lol wat

+1

looks nice, though!

I know! It’s been sitting way too long, I’m not too happy about it. I never had time to work on it. Have to get that done though… poor GN lol