Pop can tabs for free keg

Alright fair enough. I’ll stop in my local wegmans later and post results.

Ive seen kids do this in college b4

sweet.

must post pics of you walking thru wegmans with tabs, then leaving with keg or else ban

Try the wegmans on alberta, I heard they let you slide most of the time even if you only have like 70-80% of the required tabs

I’m going to talk to the people before I actually go hunting for 5000 pop tabs but if it’s legit I will make a video or something to end the rumor

This is going to be epic.

so when are we all getting together for this bitchin kegger?

Free beer is always epic.

After we all jump ryan89w when he finds enough pop tops and walks out of wegmans with the keg.

I went to wegmans for this, they told me to go out back to get the keg, and then no one showed up :frowning:

That would make sense. IIRC they do it as some sort of charity thing. Donate the tabs to whatever charity it is that collects them, breast cancer or whatever it is.

edit: my buddy did this at one of the roch locations

That’s bullshit. Did you call the Better Business Bureau or anything? If they just took your tabs and didn’t give you anything, that’s theft! I bet you wouldn’t leave if they “forgot” to give you your change, would you? Why is this any different?

Fuck, I didn’t even think about that. I am posting from out back on my iPhone right now. I am going back in and asking for the manager. I’m mad now.:banghead:

neonglh’s smartass comments aside you really can do this. MrSmith isn’t on here much but he’s actually a store manager, i forgot which location, but I’m sure he can verify.

I just called a buddy at wegmans its legit wtf I gotta start collecting tabs…

Hmmmm… the bums walking around chippewa collecting cans may be on to something…

Ugh, I feel stupid. I got duped at first, but neonglh obviously just being an asshat. Can we try to keep this thread serious?

Its legit, back in college my room mate did it, and I never believed him and always threatened to throw his can tabs out, but then he proved me wrong when he brought me with him to pickup the keg at Wegmans