Porsche

Tbird14108 an i were cruising in the mustang, comming the oppisite way we see a porsche. So for shits and giggles we do a u turn. By time we were able to
he was almost out of site. So headed back the othe way, we catch a red light and hes sitting about 4 cars up.

So the light turns green and the guy just sits there. When i get next to him just ideling he goes. he had the jump but i quickly realed hime in. Hit another light and he was telling me how my car sounded good and asking about it.

I told him 40 roll. Light goes gree and we line up. 3rd honk, we both go and i put a bus on him by 80. And catch another light. The guy was telling us he makes more power than a 911s and will smoke him.

Light turns green. Slip the shit out of the clutch and held about 2 cars on him spinning into 3rd, I let out. guy pulls up again(his women telling him thats it) Gave a thumbs up and he turns off.

The car is not fully tuned yet but is not running bad. Only took it to 5800 rpm.

Nice, shoulda told him he could hire you to wax his car, maybe he could’ve kept up better.

Details on your car?

Good to hear that your car is running :tup:

Good kill

My car, is a gay 2008 mustang, Built motor and a procharger. Built tr6060 6 speed. And aolt of other stuff. Its not completely tuned yet and am still working some bugs out. Should make 22-24 pounds at 7000 rpms

Sounds gay.

^lol. what model porsche was it?

No Idea Looked like a 911 model. not a boxter or anyone of them. Nice sounding exhaust note. Either dark blue or black, Hard to toell the color in the dark

Don’t take any shit from that EuroTrash. Don’t lose any races to foreign cars, except mine. You may take a number at your leisure.

fixed.

Soon! Hopeing to have it all tightend up next week. I fucked my back up so have not been able to move around to well, but we shall see if the tuner can send me my new files.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Nice!

good kill man!!

I hope you run into a certain red Porsche rolling around this area.

Nice kill! I was excited because I thought you were going to say his wife jumped outta the car and into yours…

944?

911, modded