possible oil in coolant?....need your thoughts/opinions

ok so i came home from down town tonight and when i pulled in my temp gauge said normal but there was a stream of coolant running down the driveway and a trail of coolant drops on the road. well i opened the over flow cap and seen a little bit of brown foam on top of the coolant not much like a spot about the size of a half dollar. car idles fine doesn’t smoke when driving or idling and seems to run allright. now my question is could it be the head gaskets cracked head/block or could it possibly be my intake manifold gaskets since i do know that they are leaking oil on the front and rear of the manifold or could it just be that there was some shit in the bottom of the overflow. now i have had some over heating issues before but i was figuring that it might be because my carb is a piece of shit and running lean/rich and that it is the factory belt drive fan which is also shit oh and it’s on my mustang. any help would be greatly appreciated

shouldn’t have tried and raced my honda :slight_smile: LOL

yeah i know i should have learned when you spanked that corvette lol which i must say was rather funny. ok now back on topic

Talked already, Put your old signature back. I miss the midnight blue fox :frowning: :rofl:

figured it out…I HOPE
thanks

head gasket :dunno:

no i think it was a combintaion of a air pocket and my clutch assembly for the fan is bad cause when you accelerate it doesn’t blow more air like it should it actually feels like it blows less. and i think the chocolate looking looking stuff in the coolant over flow was stop leak looked at it this morning and it was caked in there and it was hard.

$30 waterpump

that too

maybe dumped that rad fixing shit in the rad before you got it?

To be 100% sure, send a sample here:

http://www.blackstone-labs.com/