sohc:white smoke.

ok so i figured it is condinsation build up in the gas tank and now its burning water…

the other outcome is that its leaking coolint into the head and im burning coolint…

not to sure wuts the problem here guys…

i dont care about this motor i just need it to get me around.

there is no water in my oil

???

did you look in the engine bay for a coolant leak?
you should be able to see where it comes from, or even see coolant leaking on the ground

i had this on my teg, white smoke, i just looked where it started, moved the hose, and it squirted out.

easy $5 fix

how is your car running besides the white smoke???

compression test, than you will know if your burning ‘coolint’

ok well this engine is ether staying in the car and im gonna fix this quickly and easily… or i take it out and put in my other motor…

ether way, i would like to keep this and fix it quick and easy…

if it was leaking in the engine bay or on the floor for that matter how is it burning coolint??

its actually coming out the exhaust sooo think it stays in a cloud in the driveway and looks like a bomb went off…

in terms of “running”… its a little rough little low idle and shaky,water is dripping out of my exhaust can, and it looks like coolint is rushing back into my cooling overflow can like a river…

ive never seen coolint go back into the overflow like that before…

so lets say it is a coolint leak, is it just the head gasket, or could there just be water in my gas tank?

any ideas?.. im gonna buy a new head gasket so i wanan know if this is the problem for sure…

You’ve got a cracked cylinder head. The compression in the cylinder is getting drawn into the cylinder on the intake stroke and mixing with the fuel in the combustion chamber. The reason why your over flow is going crazy is the same thing. On compression stroke, coolant is getting forced through the cracks in the head causing the coolant to move rapidly into the rad-over flow.
Mike

could it just be the head gasket i picked up one yesterday… just wanna make sure if thios will fix it if not ill bring it back and put in a new motor

Yes, it’s likely the head gasket. When you pull the head, look on the gasket to see if it has obviously blown out or leaked. Also, check to see if the head hass warped (if you don’t know, an engine rebuilding shop can do it for you). If its warped, the new gasket won’t fit properly, and blow out gain. You can machine the heads flat again (unless its really messed).

ok i think im just gonna bring the head gasket back and take outthis motor and do a swap.