Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

:slight_smile: yup. That’s the one.

Two owner car, prior two owners were both over 40. All bills including original bill of sale from Nissan. All available options, including black leather.

I found out that the car has been winter driven but not for the last 5 years and was rust proofed twice anually, regardless of winter use or not. (Its a effin mess under the hood)

165,000 on the clock and the car certainly feels it. All linkages and bushings in great shape, really strong compression. Strongest KA I’ve been in so far, no shit. Original suspension was in mint shape when I pulled it last night. A brief inspection of the car revealed a small spot forming under the driver seat on the floor and rust around the sunroof. All easily repairable. In some ways, cleaner than my hatch, other ways not as clean. The car feels great though. Its fun to drive it even stock. Taking it Cayuga today to break her into her new life, hahahhhahhaha.

All in all, I’m pretty stoked with the car and plan to keep it for awhile. Hahaha. It was nice to work on a 240 that had non rusted bolts and nuts. Coils were a breeze to do.

I did overpay for the car, but I just had to have it. The choice was between a clean stock chassis and a rotted chassis with my powerplant of choice. End of the day, I had to go with the clean one as I can’t afford to fix a car if anything goes wrong right now. I could have bought an s14 with what I paid for this thing. He didn’t want to let it go and dicked me around for ages and hiked the price on me. I didn’t care. Had to have it.

Yum yum rub a dub grub.