Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

Way to go nate, wish i could have been there man,

There are adapters that convert 5x114.3 to 5x120

The 5x114.3 to 5x120 spacers costing me 140 shipped and are 31mm thick :expressionless:

Widebody hatch is going to have a widebody sister vert? time will tell…come on ups!

Nate good stuff :wink: I was chasing a c6 and passed it several times and was on his ass with my stock ka :wink: As were modded wrxs, civics, 335i, m3, 135i, our cars are fun lil buggers… even with the KA :wink:

I need to improve my driving but so far I’ve done a 1:26, gotta wait till next season…

Thanks for joining the ranks of time attack/grip and not just drift :stuck_out_tongue: It’s hell of a fun and our cars are quite competnant…

Dude. Stop hating on drift.

Absokutely nothing wrong with it. Learning to drift a bit has made me a much faster grip driver. Even with a broken car.

Ask Santi. :slight_smile:

Btw, when I beat that z06 up, I wasn’t even driving my 240. It was in my bone stock EK Si with sticky tires.

That’s all. 3 wheel slidin with neutral steering from the factory ftw. I’m almsot faster in the Civic with 80whp than I am in the 240.

What are you guys using for lap times? Stop watch special? Or laptimers?

Ahmed, come to the track this weekend. Let’s play around!

I gotta find some sticky tires before then though. 7 year old all seasons just don’t cut it.

i wasnt ripping on drifting, although its gotten anoying over the years to only stout our cars as drift only… I just don’t get the same excitement unless its something special (like that kazama s13 – was it kazama? I forget… the blue s13 that goes almost backwards sideways LOL that was amazing).

Car is stored away for winter btw… so not for another six months :-/ I miss the car already urgh… been 240less for 2 weeks now :frowning:

For next year i want some data acquisition to know what’s happening all the time; only true way to improve imho on top of actual driving.

I used timer/stop watch not GPS 0.xxx accurate but hey…

Ronnie be killing them apexsss boyyyyyy.

Should be a fun next year hopefully, but i’ll most likely remain KA still :slight_smile:

rolling on the floor laughing

You think you had enough extra corner exit speed to… pass … a… BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys make me smile… lol

Glad too see you enjoying the road course though, its a great time!

Lol at dusty. I knew when the corvette picture was posted up… that you’d comment.

Car looks good nate… but for the love of fuck, take my damn stickers off! Do you even know what half of them are?

You just need some sticky tires, and then that car will be super fun… as I’m assuming its pretty fast now.

Lol yea I’ve been meanin to take em offf. As for what they are I know of them all cept the speed hero sticker. Bordem I know for sure. Awesome skate shop in waterdown prolly bought like 100 decks from there back in the day. 3 mill street. Ronnie: I just used a stop watch to figure out my laptimes. And I would come out this weekend but am super busy.

Its not always the car man. I’ve been passed by much lesser machines and I’ve passed much greater machines. The driver has almost everything to do with it.

What good is a z06 in the hands of someone timid, new and inexperienced? Seriously.

I’ve been passed by bikes with half the hp. By all means a GSXR1000 should eat an SV650 alive. I’ve been passed on the long track at Shannonville like it was nothing.

I’ve been passed by Civics with 50 less HP than me and vice versa.

Its not always the WHP, it plays a part but not nearly as big as the number.

Equal drivers in both cars, its obvious which car would cross the line first.

Shit driver in a crazy car against a good driver in a lesser car, the outcome is not so clear.

Well, they do make amazing drift cars. Proof is in the pudding.

As far as you being annoyed by it, drive something else.

Why don’t you learn how to drift? Especially before you hate on it.

Learning to drift will make a better by far! Any good driver/rider will tell you that its always beneficial to learn all driving styles and blend them to make it work for you.

Take a little from here and take a little from there.

Worlds too small and lifes too short to hate on any one driving style. You gotta maybe open your eyes a little, get out of your own world and see that just because its not what you would do it doesn’t make it ass.

For someone who always something negative to say about the people on this board, why do you post?

I don’t get it.

Bottom line, learning how to drift makes you faster around a road course. Stop hating man.

Heck, I need to make my way to the track next year lol

Sponsor me for tires and I will re-align the car and go for some drifting, I need to install a hydro ebrake though as i dont have an ebrake at all :smiley:

Indy cars are drifting all the time fyi(tail sliding sorry)

Paul Tracey said this at one of my drivers meets when i used to race grip.

“Your not fast enough unless your partially sliding threw the corners, its all about riding the line of being in control or out of control”

Different backgrounds in racing give the drivers different personality’s and driving styles. I think rallying is one of the greatest forms of auto racing, theres just soo many scenarios and adapting that the driver has to do its amazing to watch

i was asking because i thought i recognized your car. i saw you driving at foodbasics in the mall on greenlane/bayview.

thing sounded realllly nice, exceopt you were going max 2000 rpm hahah

Less jibba-jabba and more pictures!

Well obv. it has to do with driver… but assuming the z06 was in the right gear with the go pedal down… it would win hands down regardless whether the corner exit speeds of the two cars were different by 20 or so MPH.

By that logic my car can eat an F430 alive on Dunnville… cause it has… so my car must be faster… lol

as if.

I don’t use the ebrake at all, yet.

There’s never a good enough excuse to not learn something new. There’s never a reason to knock something till you’ve tried it either.

How can you say its not exciting if you’ve never tried it??

Cheap tires are evrywhere or a lot of the times free from any mechanic shop.

You don’t need the best to slide.

Anyways, whatever man, have fun enjoy whatever it is that you do, no excuses! And quit hating on something you’ve never done mang!