Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

Thank you

^ dido

Hide your daughters Bitches lol

also groupies Wanted

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

ur fuckin awesome lool

ivan is your first groupie

Uhh yeah…

Huge POS. It’s very clean, and yes, it has been winter driven all 20 years of it’s life… It all depends on how you take care of the car man. All 5 previous owners of my car beat on it and drove it through winter, but they maintained it properly. So yeah, driving 240s in the winter is win.

Im going to buy some direct fit overfenders, way too much time involved in finishing what i started to make my own. Cant wait to go lowwarr and dig that paint into the road.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4691/picture394e.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5513/picture398h.jpg

Yea but do you have multilink, coilovers, and a built motor? Since you probably dont I understand why you do winter drive it but the people who do would rather not because all the stuff I named become pointless… Chassis rust can be maintained but not on suspension…

hes got HSD coils iirc.
and i’m wintering my coils, this will be the 2nd winter the coils are seeing.
i sprayed rust check (green can - really thick) on them last year and up to now theyre still covered. i can easily wipe off and its minty blue cusco under, no rust. only that you gotta clean the threading/collars if u want to adjust since dirt sticks on top of the rustcheck. but i can’t anyways since i have no wrenches. i believe bing winters his multilink, says his rod ends are the only rod ends suitable for winter than any other multilink out there. but then again i have tein t/c rods in the front seeing winter again and no rust.
i never maintained my chassis from rusting cause it was already rusting and got it cheap. but i did maintain the suspension from rusting since i put good money into them.

rules:
test fit s14 wheels w/winters

p.s. nick ur my hero for wintering your clean coupe!

+1, shit cars deserved to be treated like shit :wink: kids these days have no respect for older “classic” cars, just cuz they’re cheap or affordable to buy doesn’t mean they have no value other than monetary…:cool:

Cars are meant to be driven not stored. End of story, either way if you store it or you don’t, damage is already done. Rust forms and destroys metal, its an endless cycle. There are ways to slow it down but not prevent it.

I store mine to save money on insurance :). Plus it gives me some time to work on it

I store mine because I can’t be bothered to put up with it not running when it’s cold…

Those are legit reasons to store. But to store and go out of your way to buy a winter beater is a waste of time. You can always just import a USDM 240sx (from southern states) and get one a hell of a lot cleaner than one here for the same price.

Same with me man, already done lots with the 180, with the week shes been away :frowning:

Winter driving your 240 is stupid unless you like rusting. i dont care how old / cheap when new the cars were… bringing that up is pointless. ide rather keep a clean chassis and take the bus/rides then ruin a clean chassis.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/GTChampion/3689544812_d63bb54306_b.jpg
i miss summer. :frowning:

That’s the next point I was gonna bring up, unless your car has a rear multi link, etc., if it’s nicely built, then yes, I agree with not driving it in winter because it would just be a waste, not to mention completely impractical. My car just has coilovers, so I don’t really care, since it’s been driven in winter all it’s life anyways. If you could afford to have your car nicely done up then you can afford a winter beater, but getting a beater makes no sense if you’re dailying a 240 anyways.

Roel you’re my hero for your awesome winter setup. Shit’s ballinnn!

And don’t get me wrong, I’d like to store it so I can work on it/fix shit I broke, but with my driveway space and garage space it ain’t happening lol… Fuck I’d love another 240 as a winterbeater.

^ spotted you on my way to work.

A colleague of mine saw this car on the weekend:

…and I saw it at Jack Astors last week. Someone’s on here I presume?

Also, M5 fail.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2606/4182543085_1d7abe1853.jpg
here she is in hybernation, the mk4 is my DD. the eg is my friends which is also hybernating. if u ask why we store them, if u look at the chasis of my 240 ull know why. no rust at all, any minor rust that was from previous owner has been done. come spring time its gonna come out totaly different

My stickers on it, but it’s not me.

That’s Chris De La Cruz, one of the non-SONdrifters.