Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

The block takes forever to warm up.
My SR will warm up in no time, my RB on the other hand took FOREVER.

Winter was fun with it though.
RB and a welded diff :slight_smile:

i shood have fun

200$ car

adjusted the front camber 2day
maxed as close to 0 camber as possible (running s14 control arms w/spindles/5lug)
just needs to be slammed but can’t cause i have no coilover spanner wrenches and the collars are pretty seized anyways, hammer/chisel has been attempted
and i won’t cause im already scraping pretty bad jus getting in/out of that underground garage

You guys are making me wish I winter’d my battles.

lmfao, as it is.

True point, and to some it might be like comparing apples and oranges. But all those awesome barrett jackson selling camaros/Mustangs from the 60’s, etc. Were once viewed by our parents as “just cheap cars”

They may not mean much to us now, as they can be had cheap, but you never know - When you hit midlife crisis You might wanna buy another one. Wouldn’t it be nice if there were a few decent ones around to be had?

Well I finally bought a s14 about a month ago, came with aftermarket header and 2.5 full exhaust, Tokico shocks on some unknown lowering springs, J30 vlsd, and short ram intake. Havent done much to it yet but so far I removed the timing chain guides and clutch dampener, relocated battery to the trunk, installed altima fans and did a basic tune-up. Planning to go KA-T in the near future just doing all the small stuff now and gathering parts, now time to post some pics…
http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff324/marty905/Picture113012.jpg
http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff324/marty905/Picture115041.jpg
http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff324/marty905/Picture115018.jpg
http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff324/marty905/Picture113015.jpg

ivan please tell me ur gonna go full type x eventually…

^ congrats, looks really clean!

Mine warms up about as fast as my KAs did… I rarely let my car idle to warm up, I just get in and drive, keeping it at low RPMs though. It takes about 3-5 minutes before I stop shivering. haha.

The torque is so awesome, welded diff goes in tomorrow, I’m excited for this winter.

I am winter driving this thing because it’s a cheap chassis, it’s a car I bought for $400 and welded back together specifically to be a winter beater. Most people would have scrapped the car… in a sense, I saved it.

you^ should let your ride warm up, i believe most wear and tear damage to motors is at start up.

Its actually worse to let it slowly heat up. Better to get in and go, but dont beat on it.

I would let the gauge generally rise to the bar below c, and then drive off boost most times. It would feel like shit till fully warmed anyway. The bog was killer, shifts weren’t as smooth. 3-5 mins later it was amazing lol. I suppose because RB’s are bigger blocks and iron, it would be more suceptiable to the cold than an SR.

An SR’s AE86 would be a fun winter car.

hahaha, thanks i needed that. your my hero

Wow… Is that how your tire fits on that second pic? That’s crazy as hell. Makes me kind of sad seeing that thing sitting in the snow. haha. Dope as always.

no thats how the tire sits before stretching it onto the rim… my car went into storage the night of that pic… Its all dry now and up on stands

Uhhh… average cars like the 240 are meant to be driven all year round… it’s not a million dollar super car, it is a 20 year old, cheap Nissan.

good then you can throw yours away or well i guess you intend to drive it, let it rot and then junk it eventually.

If every guy was like you 20-40 years ago we’d have no 240Zs left anymore or any other cars for that matter that are deemed valuable or classic or restored or what have you.

Different goal.

It’s just plain stupid to waste money on cars and then not get anything out of it in the long run. I think long-term not short-term.

Just cause yours is probably a pile of shit, does not mean others did’nt invest alot of money into their quality car and would rather not throw their money in the dirt…