post up some of the best quotes

Dom-“ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile winning’s winning.”

Dom- “ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn’t matter if you win by and inch or a mile, winning’s winning.”

Voila’! in view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villiain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. -V from V For Vendetta

Wise man say:

“You chase, you race.”

“The cutbacks at Playboy may mean that a whole generation of boys will grow up without the delusion that women come with a staple in their navels.”

:eek:

http://www.minyanville.com/articles/Internet-bankruptcy-PLA-Playboy-Hefner-mansion/index/a/19240

I cant believe i ate the whole thing…

or one of my fav senior quotes i saw from HS…

U-Da-Ris

“There is a time and place for everything. It’s called college.”

-Southpark

“Dream as if you’ll live forever; live as if you’ll die tomorrow.”

-James Dean

“Remember kid, there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you’ll never go wrong.”

-The Sandlot

“One thing I’ve learned in the last seven years: in every game and con there’s always an opponent, and there’s always a victim. The trick is to know when you’re the latter, so you can become the former.”

-Revolver

“Sometimes you see the world so clearly… and you know just what to do, and just when to do it. Just what you should’ve done, and when you should’ve done it.”

-The Salton Sea

Eddie Van Halen -
“I always got hammered to be able to cope,” I have zero social skills and I don’t know how to act, so I get drunk. And then I make a real ass out of myself."

Al Pachino-Any Given Sunday
I dont know what to say,really…
3 minutes…to the biggest battle of our professional lives…all comes down to today…
Either, we heal, as a team, or we’re gonna crumble…inch by inch, play by play…to we’re finished, we’re in hell right now, gentlemen…believe me…
and…we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us…or… we can fight our way back…into the light…we can climb outta hell…one inch at a time…now, i cant do it for you…im too old…i look around, i see this young faces,and i think…i mean,i’ve made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make…I…eh…I pissed away all my money, believe it or not…i chased off anyone’s who’s ever loved me…and lately,I cant even stand the face I see in the mirror…you know, when you get old in life,things get taken from you…well thats…thats part of life…but, you only learn that,when you start losing stuff…you find out, life’s a game of inches…so is football…because, in either game,life or fottball,the margin for error is so small, i mean, one half a step too late, or too early, and you dont quite make it, one half second too slow, too fast, you dont quite catch it, the inches we need are everywhere around us… they’re in every break of the game, every minute, every second…on this team, we fight for that inch… on this team, we tear ourselves and everyone else around us, to pieces for that inch…we claw with our fingernails for that inch…because we know,when we head up all those inches,thats gonna make the fucking difference, between winning and losing!
Between living and dying!! I’ll tell you this: in any fight, its the guy who’s willing to die,who’s gonna win that inch…and I know, if im gonna have any life anymore…Its because I’m still willing to fight and die for that inch…because, thats what living is! The six inches in front of your face…!! now, i cant make you do it, you gotta look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes!now, i think you’re gonna see a guy, who will go that inch with you…You’re gonna see a guy, who will sacrifice himself, for this team, because he knows, when it comes down to it, you’re gonna do the same for him… Thats a team, gentlemen…and, either we heal,NOW, as a team, or we will die…as individuals…thats football, guys…thats all it is…now, what are you gonna do?

Mel Gibson -Braveheart
I am William Wallace, and before me, I see a whole ARMY of my countrymen here to battle the English. Ay, fight and you may die, run and you’ll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives… but they’ll never take our FREEDOM!!

“with great power comes great responsibility.”

-Uncle Ben

Eatin ain’t cheatin

“heres a quarter…go downtown, and have a rat, naw that thing off your face!”
-John Candy in Uncle Buck

“we got no food! we got no jobs!..OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLIN’ OFF!”
-dumb n dumber

“this one time, i made fake puke and, and went to the movies…i went up the balcony and, and made this noise like uuuuugghhhhhhh and dumped the fake puke on the people below me…then, then they started puking all over like uuggghhhhhh…uggghhhhhhh…i never felt so terrible in my life!”
-The Goonies

“a degenerate?! well you ma’am, are a festizio! see i can make up words too!”

• family guy

“Great moments… are born from great opportunity. And that’s what you have here, tonight, boys. That’s what you’ve earned here tonight. One game. If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight. Tonight, we skate with them. Tonight, we stay with them. And we shut them down because we can! Tonight, WE are the greatest hockey team in the world. You were born to be hockey players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It’s over. I’m sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the Soviets have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it”
-Herb Brooks (miracle)

“Nothing can ever be truly, fully understood.
Not even the simplest thing. Not even this.”
-Forgot the movie. Someones book of cool ideas or something.

“You don’t have enough talent to win on talent alone!”
-herb brooks (miracle)

“32 players have put a Buffalo Sabres jersey on this year. they played for the crest on front not the name on back”
-Lindy Ruff

“DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES…YES!”
-al micheals

“We didn’t lose the game…we just ran out of time”
-vince lombardi

Cant believe no one said…

“Too soon junior”

“More than you can afford pal…Ferrari”

gettin laids important, but you gotta make your money first
-john formatto

“I live my life a 1/4 m at a time”

we are talking about this Lexington Steele

right?

“Theory without practice is just as incomplete as practice without theory.” -Assata Shakur

Ashtray: Oooh, girl, you so tight!
Dashiki: Wrong hole, fool!

----Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

“hold up boo yo that’s my belly button gimme a secon-”
“uunhggh the jelly comin.” -Price Paul, Price of Thieves

“Man is born pure. It is society that corrupts them.” Rousseau

“Change is a challenge for the courageous and an opportunity for the alert. Or at least that’s what they told me when I got fired” -Harry Neale

“I don’t believe in need as a force at all. Need is a current, everyday affair. But desire -that is something else again. Desire is the forerunner of a new need. It is the yet not stated, the yet not made which motivates.” -Louis I. Kahn

“Better to have your enemies inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.” -LBJ

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

“We’ve sent a clear message to Americans all over that we will not let this economy fail,” said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.

LMAO

Pointy: “You can take the bitch outta the ghetto, but you just can’t take the bitch outta the ghetto!”

Thick as Thieves