Post your first ever kill/death thread!

My favorite death had to have been when I was wroking in N.T. back in '01-'03, and driving my ‘96Grand Prix with the supercharged 3800 swapped in with a cam, reprog. PCM, and a smaller pulley.
Driving down a loong 4 lane stretch, I pass by a ‘95 ( i think) blue camaro SS.
I see a sticker from a local dyno shop on the window, and paced him a bit, and got no response. (reasoning shows itself later in the story). I get to a stoplight where the 4lane turns into 2 like 1000’ after the light.
Aproaching the stop light I see that a BMW is sitting in the left lane. I was feeling “frisky” so I hopped into the right lane. Guy in the BMW just give a glance at me and then back to the light. I notice the blue camaro caught up and got behind ME (in the right lane).
The light turned green, I pedal it for a couple sec. and punch it (old setup didnt spin too bad = high13sec. car back then). Pull the BMW like nuthin (he might not have been trying) I glance at the camaro behind me to see how good he was keepin up, if at all. He was 3-4 cars back and, as I was still ooking behind me, I see the camaro almost lift the front left tire at 60-70ish mph. and I said, “oh…shit”
The camaro caught up as if I jammed on the brakes and passed me like nuthin’ which was good because I think my eardrums were going to bleed. He pulled bus fleets on me. This was all while I had it floored. I stayed at 100 to keep him in view.
We get to the next light and luckly he was turning. I notice at first that he had ‘vette’ calipers. Then I hear a rough idle, THEN I hear a supercharger whistling. THEN, (lol) I smell that beautiful smell of race gas. I nodd at the older fella and shake my head like, “W-T-F.”
In the end, I find out hes a member of UBRF (when I was on there) and he’s currently a member here as well. The car is a monster :headbang: with 800+hp stroked sbc, s/c’ed, and sprayed. He later told me, he obviously didnt even need the spray. Hopefully he’ll read this and laugh as well. :smash2: I got KILLED!

**Even funnier…the guy in the BMW gets next to me at the 3rd light (after the camaro turned) and asks me, “did u read what his license plate said?” I said…yeah, both of us agreed and went on with our day.