post your latest purchase

:stupid:

Post pics of said 'burban

bed liner for my truck. scored new one off CL for 25 bucks

Only photo I took thus far…I haven’t even cleaned it yet either…

http://www.atv.com/gallery/gallery.php/d/1015-2/Deka+Sports+Power.jpg
Lightweight battery for my car, now maybe i can start it.

That is the antithesis of the vehicle I picture you drivin!

Looks decent.

25 points for using anti…antith…antithesis in a sentence

25 points toward what exactly?!? :slight_smile:

x2…

First handgun, havent gotten a chance to shoot it yet though.

Excellent choice for a first handgun, I can’t see the caliber marking on the barrel but it looks like an XD 4" 9mm service

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/ProductImages/handguns/AC-RI1911TAC-B.jpg

Define irony. rock island 1911. Filipino guy buys gun from Phillippines

awesome. i have a XD .40 subcompact and i love it. good choice

No doubt, I love my xD.

Bought the wife a newer grocery getter. 4.0L, Selec-trac, 140K. $4000.
2" lift and 31s will go on next week.

couldn’t imagine putting bigger tires on a 4.0L GCherokee… Had an 02 for four years and always thought it was an absolute dog… but they are decent Jeeps, ride a lot nicer than the older Sport or GCherokees…

I agree. I went with the 4.0 cuz its damn near bullet proof. I’m not the biggest fan of the 4.7 either.
She’ll be the one driving it, and she doesn’t drive fast anyway. She told me “make it a little aggressive looking so I don’t look like a soccer mom driving a mommy mobile.” As long as she is content, thats fine with me. Happy wife = Happy life.

that was our story too… (minus the make it look aggressive) we bought ours new, and decided since it was the wife’s daily it would be nicer to be loaded like a limited inside (all features except 10-disc) with a 4.0 than a v8 w/ cloth

I would have fought harder to keep it, if it wasn’t so blasted slow… either way it’s a decent Jeep and was the third 4.0L I’ve owned (Wrangler, Sport and GCherokee)

The 4.7 is a nice motor. Just sucks the gas real bad.

LOL i live about 20 minutes from where they make these guns… only pinoy made gun thats legit. the rest…shady as hell. There’s a big illegal home made gun market here.