post your latest purchase

Because you did the right thing and bought the real deal!

My girl would kill me if I didn’t. Damn Ross park mall opening all those stores up there. i am so glad for the True Religion Store mostly.

Im so glad my friends girlfriend just got a job at the new Coach store in Washington… finally employee pricing :mullet:

Nice… Can’t beat employee pricing. i might go work some where over the holidays on weekends just for that. lol.

http://www.gibbysaudiovideo.com/images/samsung-ln46a650.gif

Nice… I need to get a new TV soon, Size/Brand?

your paying for a label. not the product.

its nice you can buy your wifey nice things…but you just wasted your money.

IMHO.

if he has found that paying a little extra money for a purse puts a smile on his wife’s face, and makes his day run a little smoother, than good for him. that is far from “wasted” money.

Im waiting for sonny to chime in on the bag conversation. I need to find that thread…

We all waste our money on things everyday. Some would say buying a car and opaying for gas is a waste. Why??? we have 2 perfectly good feet to get around on. Yes you are right in that I paid for a label. When you buy a BMW you pay for the name, when you by a mercedes you pay for the name. But Always remember, you get what you pay for. it is so so true with everything. i paid money for a bag for my girl and paid money for a wallet for myself. I like them and the quality is unbelievable. it is all in what money you have and what you want to spend it on.

lol teh jenn coach bag ownage

Sorry your wrong… the materials are totally different. If your gonna sport high end stuff… make sure its real or don’t wear it at all.

x2

If you ordered a fake wallet, I guarantee you can tell the difference in many ways. Most people that stick up for the fakes are the people that have never have the real thing before…

owned, with 2 velioraptor 300gb drives.

Truth… I have seent he fakes, and they are horrible. For some reason i can walk into any establishment and pick out real as opposed to fake. it is actually kind of amusing, especially when you hear them talk about it then you call them on it. But what ever floats their boat. who am I to judge.

i cant disagree with you. I understand your point. and again its nice you can do those things for the wife and yourself. Maybe its bc Im not a material kind of girl.

if my bf/husband needs to buy me expensive things to make me smile…you have a problem.

You make money to spend it…so i guess spend it however you like.

I had a coach purse bought for me as a gift bc my friend who bought it thought I needed to look more “in”…

Its still sitting in the pile of bags I only use on occation.

Its not that I dont apreciate the gesture, and I love it, really i do…but being “in” by purchasing quality name murchandise ect. doesnt make me feel better about myself. Im not saying everything I own is by Walmart…but I dont need it to be happy w/ myself or my mate.

Its not about having to buy a girl something expensive in order to make her happy. My girlfriend is the type of person that would rather have a fake because she would be worried about destroying it… she is not materialistic at all… but I do it because I think she deserves it, it makes me feel good knowing I bought her something thats really nice. I couldn’t live with myself knowing I bought her a fake… it would just eat at me.

Just like the people that buy the $30 Rolex’s on the street corner :rofl: If you want to wear one, pay up the $25g’s because people with the real ones will spot them from a mile away.

true story. i understand. i just cant see dishing that kind of $ out for a bag…

for example…will loves movado watches. when we were in florida he saw the new line and loved it…he wanted me to check them out and see if i liked the one for females…

I loved it! it was so slick looking. But the price was jaw dropping…for a watch? lol

i wouldnt let him buy it and kept him in my sight the entire time we were down there so he didnt sneak off and buy it. I would have been so pissed!

but thats just me. I grew up living off hand me downs and spaghetti…so sure it was nice when I could afford brand name clothes and nice things for my self…but i lived so many years w/o it there was no need to live with it.

Agreed… Everytime I come home with something like this for her, she is so happy and cries. The reaction is the whole reason i do it. And she deserves it. Getting her nurse pratctioner masters plus working… She has no time for fun so I bring her home some fun stuff.

MMM… i love Movado too. But they need to start making them chunkier. but they won’t cause as you said, they are sleek. But i like the 2 that i have. i prefer the chunky Diesel or D&G watches.

A $405 wallet? my $20 7 year old one does the same thing… lol

Russ Im gonna kick you next time I see you… haha