post your latest purchase

w00t!! … If you need a hand let me know!

a hand is always welcome. ill be starting on it tomorrow around 5pm ish and prob finishing it up friday around the same time…

Yeah… the question you asked me was not a question, it was a smart ass remark.

I thought my $30 Nautica wallet was ballin’…

I don’t have any payments other than my car insurance and student loans… I need to step my game up!

While that may be great and all, you went out of your way to post what you bought, and what you paid. Attention whore much? If you have all that disposable income, think of what it could be doing for a mortgage, paying off loans, etc. Not hating, just pointing it out. Carry on…/…

I didnt want to be the one to say it…

New airmax

Isn’t that the purpose of this thread?:stick:

Posting something you bought yes, that would be the purpose. Starting a penis measuring contest regarding your personal justification about how baller you may/may not be is not. This isn’t high school lunch period where you openly brag about shit (not just you either).

Besides… bad boys move in silence and violence :scared:

I didn’t post the price some one looked it up and posted it. I believe SK360 did.

And your a self-proclaimed bad boy… Niiice! Ladies, stay away from this guy.

Tight AM90’s Rob. My all black ones are getting beat up, so I replaced them with http://citysole.com/shoe_store/images/medium/317551-001_MED.jpg

You’re right about him posting the price, my bad…but you/SP arguing with others isn’t doing anything…

As for the self-proclaimed bad boy part. You fucking moron I was quoting Notorious BIG…you rock a 500 dollar LV bill-fold, live in Bloomfield and didn’t know that? :bash:

Oh i’m sorry, hasn’t he been dead for 12 years or something… Didn’t know you were keepin it REAL…

Damn Rob, you got your self quite the shoe collection. Nice!

Yea those are nice too. I love airmax:)

lol :burnout:

Wow Rob is secretley a female?

Haha. jk.

naw the pink timbs were a gift obviously from my girl and theres some of her stuff hanging up there lol.

Any reason u switched up your exhaust?

46" Samsung 650 series, cable is getting hooked up tomorrow ill let ya know how the picture is, got very good reviews from what i read

When keepin it real goes wrong…

My parents just picked up one of those. I went to check it out yesterday. The picture is incredible! I didn’t want to leave! You’ll love it.

Last few pages reminds me of this
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWc8jnN_dbQ”]YouTube - Big Tymers - Still Fly[/ame]