posting from south carolina....

This move is probably happening within two weeks. Had a few appointments to visit some places to live today and all were a bust. We had an appt for a 3br 2 ba house with a 2 car garage…1700sqft and only 3 years old…then they cancelled on us bc someone rented it. So after the other appts were a bust we just started driving around and found a really nice place that we both loved, so we took it. www.woodbridgeofcharleston.com
I must say its nice to be home…but drivin around in the 07 grand prix rental with the windows down in 70 degree weather lost as hell listenin to the bitch on the gps tellin us to make U turns in the middle of the highway was quite fun as well.
Mac u might know where were at…its in West Ashley. Mt Pleasant was where we wanted, right on the beach but the two places we looked at there didnt really care for. You better hit me up when your down there!

Congrats!

You didn’t negotiate a moving clause in the promotion?

my buddy lived in something like Deer run i think it was on otrana road in w.charleston just behind the KMART. check it out that place was so fuckin nice big two bedroom with as much parking as you would need with a pool tennis courts and its close to great bars… mmmmm wild wings… mmmmm

def will holla at a nugga when im down there.

congrats
looks like a mad mex meet before you leave

congrats!

Its all in the works. I wanted to go down anyways so even if I hadn’t gotten the promotion I was still all for going down there. The one cool HR lady said that they dont “offer” moving expenses, but if they are available…so you have to ask for them. So they give you money but not a company to hire.

Its all happening so fast…I have to hire a replacement for my position and have them trained (which could take forever with some of the dumbasses I work with) though I have a good idea of who I want. I could be outta Pittsburgh as early as March 14th!

Thanks for all the congrats :slight_smile:

Damn, you must have been rollin’ out. I’ve made to Pittsburgh in 5.5 hours once (510 miles).

you can view pittspeed outside of pa?

It just automatically changes names depending on the city, so she was actually posting on “charlestonspeed.com”. Pittspeed is mirrored worldwide yo!

:slap:

I hate HATE the assholes who are my so called “upper management”
They wouldnt promote me and no one can figure out why. Now they are offering to promote me and a tad bit more money to get me to stay because they dont want to lose me. It sucks that they wouldnt promote me because they did not want to have to try to find a replacement for me. Im not trying to toot my own horn, and wouldnt if I didnt deserve it. I do more bullshit work around here for those mother fuckers and all along I thought it was me being a bad interviewee. I went to Charleston and they loved me. They told my boss (who in no way is the assholes that I am referring to) how great I was and how well my interview went. It wasnt me all along. It was them not wanting to lose me. Fuckers. Too little too late.

Ok, end of rant…for now.

so how you finding a moving van large enough for your chest :slight_smile:

:rofl:

Im getting a reduction before I go :madfawk:
do you want them to hang on your wall next to the deer head?

mmm tittays