posting from south carolina....

right now i am in charleston…here for a job fair for my company and applied for a promotion and a transfer. after delayed flights yesterday to DC due to bad weather, finally arriving to the hotel at 1am, and getting about 2.5 hours of sleep, i got to go to 3 hours worth of interviews. to my surprise it was actually easier being that i do not know any of these people, it was easier to sell myself.

Anyone been here before? There are palm trees all over downtown!! lol. its like 70 degrees and sunny. if i get this and move down here, its gonna feel like im on vacation all the time! lol

i know, pointless…but im excited

i hate you.

Good luck!

congrats?

Charleston is awesome! Be sure to hit up King Street! Soooo many nice places to blow cash

a wise old man once told me that charleston is the best kept secret of the east coast… very nice city… enjoy!

charleston is beautiful. my cousin went to the citadel which is in charleston and my uncle played his rookie ball for the pirates there before they moved to bradenton FL. he said in the summer it was miserable because of the high 90’s + humidity. my cousins graduation was like early in the morning and they have it outside. they didn’t want cadets dropping in the field that happends because they wear those heavy ass wool uniforms in the heat. but in summary. nice city…hot as fuck in the summer.

I got the promotion and the transfer!!! I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am. Now I have to findsomeone to help me move, lol. any takers? ill pay ya lol

congrats. but cant help…

Congrats. I have a friend who lives down/over there and she likes it.

x2

It’s safe to say we all hate you now

lol its okay. its for a good reason. beach is 10 minutes away from me!!! its gonna be like im on vacation every day, lol.

I love charelston. we had to work the ports down there a few years ago

Congrats T!!!

x3

PM me

I live a few hours north of you. The Carolina’s have great weather. It rains maybe 1 day a week.

Good luck with the new job.

Congrats on the job! Welcome to the warmer climate! haha…been in the 70’s for a couple weeks, I’m dreading the summer though, as should you! The people on the bottom floor in their Apt. were already running the A/C!!!

my best bud lives in north charelston… aka goose creek. he is in the air force down there. i will be down there some time this summer probably july or august. he is coming up here in june so he will help maybe if june if you need it. he is absolutly the nicest person you will meet. ive been there about 4 times. its like a 8:25 minute drive if your hard core… have done it as little as 8:10 and its 650 miles from my door to his. awesome i shall be there like no other nigga