Powdercoating Services Available at CRC

to make noise with?!?!? YES PLEASE.

WAYNE… our next project together!

youtu.be/tGzUb2Rpges

:rofl :rofl FUCK YEAHHHH!!!

Hey Bros, I seen a copper listed on that list there of yours. IS that like a copper colored chrome.

I really want my cage on my goalie helmet a chrome copper color. Do you have the ability to do that?

Wow you in luck just last night i ordered a copper metallic for mike. Ill post up some examples when i shoot it. Idk how chrome it is, we will see. Hard to tell from the tiny picture. Wouldnt want the reflection in your eyes when someone sends a slapshot your way lol. But we would deff be interested in doing that for you!

Its a high polished stainless cage currently.

I want this:

http://mdotmarques.com/photography/content/pictures2/Gear%20Shots/sil_copper1.jpg?ad501edf18f73d74a9be5aad7e0e3c84

and the most important thing is it would need to be fast turn around because I sakte every friday and sunday

^woah thats sick I don’t think what we got will be bright enough for your liking, but let me try it out. Ill also take another look at the chip chart and poke around on the internet now that I know what you want. Ill be in touch!

here a link to what i just ordered
http://www.eastwood.com/hot-coat-copper-metallic-8-oz.html

Have you ordered any high temp yet? I should be getting a set of precat deletes shortly, and dont really have a preference to the color, just has to be high temp, as they bolt right to the head.

I think that effect might actually be gotten by copper plating now that i have read more

If the mask is polished, and the copper is as translucent as the red metalic we did the suspension stuff on, and it sticks to the polished metal… it will look just about like that pic I bet.

yeah its polished stainless steel.

How strong is that stuff. It will easily be wacked with 70-80mph pucks atleast once a week on average.

I have not, want me to order up some black tonight?

This

its suppose to be way stronger than paint, because its basically a plastic coating. i cant tell you exactly how strong it is because i haven’t had the heart to smash any of the stuff ive coated yet. when it comes in ill try it on an old wrench or polished socket and then smash it see the turnout. I’m curious to see how strong it really is myself!

Sweet keep me posted. I’m just about to send in the mold for my Jonas Hiller custom Kevlar mask so once it arrives I will want to get this done. Should be like 3 weeks tops

Yeah that works. Also, since you seem to be handling your friends affairs, does Lance still want to sell me those K mounts?

ill ordered the powder tonight! should be in mid week? hell yea i think hes working on getting the one mount he is missing, the other two are stripped and blasted, did you want those in gloss black too or something else?

Yeah match them.

Roger that

pm sent

:rofl:rofl wayne needs jakes bad

With his new motor he will need two :rofl