Powdercoating Services Available at CRC

CorEys hella horns, im sure mike/kevin will post a better picture, and waynes valve cover is coming along nicely

Just a friendly heyitsbeenanotherfuckingweekandnoprogressbump. Oh and nobody gives 3/4s of a fuck about those shitty trim rings. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY VALVE COVER?!?!?!?!

Mr. 64SS.

I understand you assume sub par service is being offered. What happened is your valve cover required some CNC milling work to repair the miss-spelled Detroit. It seems you may have been sold a knock off valve cover from craigslist. (you always want to verify the paperwork with your purchases, many schiesters out there you need to be aware of) The tooling required to change the last letter from the D to a T had to be ordered from China and is passing through customs now. When it arrives I will correct the Detroid valve cover you sent us and continue the process.

Regards,
Chamiele Radoski Carmon
Head of customer relations

Dude what?!?!?!?! lol

If anything change the lettering to say DRIPTROIT. :rofl :rofl :rofl

A friend of mine contacted you guys about powdercoating some bicycle wheels but you never got back to him.

I got back to him a few times, but I cant fit the 26" wheel in the cabinet.

Wayne as soon as we shoot clear next your cover will be done. I finished the letters for you yesterday (not changing but polishing). As to not getting back to someone steve as soon as anyone that owns the shop was notified (Mike, Chris, or Myself) we responded same day to the request as with anything brought to us.

weak! get a bigger cabinet!

He e-mailed me… I got it covered. but it took me a few days to test fit a 26" circle in the blast cab.

BADASS. Can’t wait to see it hangin in the shop!!!

Glad to see it made it out of the trash heap :rofl :rofl :rofl

PM’d

Get it done! I got 17" and 18" rims I want done. I will prepay for a set if need be, to help you guys get a bigger oven.

The blasting for wheels we sub out to a local guy by me, becasue the OEM finish is usually epoxy painted or powdercoated already and is a total bitch to blast off. The guy uses a big pressure pot like 200lb capacity and a lot of pressure. it would take me a year to blast them in my siphon feeder.

The thing with Wallace’s wheel, is its a mtb wheel and would get obliterated if they blasted it with that monster, so it needs to be done in a cabinet, and it doesnt fit in mine.

The bigger oven we gotta get on asap. After the holidays we should be caught up and relaxed enough to get going on it. Ill keep you all posted.

While you guys are busy putzing around on lathes and loosing vag-com cables USPS is doing WORK and my new valve cover will be here friday. Sure would be great to have my 6-month-long-alpine-green-valve-cover-project on the wall next to it friday.

a loose vag-com is never a good thing.

We actually put a mechanics lien on that valve cover. Owner never paid. :rofl

Owner isn’t paying cause it’ll NEVER be done!!!

Its a good practice piece for when the real valve cover shows up!

Intake manifold in wrinkle black for the 3.4L v6.

I actually completely forgot we did that. Too bad it gets mostly covered up :frowning: looks reall good with the shined up surfaces

Post up some sabb valve cover finished pics